Dman1969’s Growin Journal 📓 (Part 1)

Congrats to you n your wife ! Excellent , new sights and new place to grow :slightly_smiling_face: , got a couple seedlings going now and getting this little show started again, please tune in if you have time brother !
Best of luck with the process as well as well as the move , your stress of the buy is over now and you both have nothing but happy times ahead . High Times of course ! :v::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thanks Brother I appreciate it and please tag me in your grow! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Awesome bro…:tada::tada::tada::beers::beers: congrats!!!

2 Likes

Friggin awesome news my brother. :clap::clap::clap:
Doing the dance of joy for you and ur fam.
And can’t wait to see your new grow room up and running with lots of babies too. :wink:
Hope ur havin an especially high evening.
:v::pray::drooling_face:

4 Likes

I was wondering what was going on haven’t heard from you in a minute. This is awesome news congratulations :+1::+1::+1::v:

1 Like

Thank you @Arrow much thanks Brother! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Thank you My Brother Barry it’s party :tada: time!! And I’m so stoked about the new grow room!! :wink::sunglasses: And I’m working on the high part as we speak! :v::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thank you @Happilyretired I can’t wait to drop some beans!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Congratulations on the house!

2 Likes

Thank you Brother! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

That’s awesome Dman. Congrats

1 Like

I’m outta likes and I will hit you back! :wink: Thank you it’s very appreciated! Stay tuned for the next grow! I’m doin the same again x 2 :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Awww shiznit bro! Didnt even see you got in that thang. Congrats my Delta brother :facepunch:t5: Now lets see this new grow spot you got scoped out!

3 Likes

@PurpNGold74

it’s gonna be nice Brother :sunglasses::love_you_gesture:

11 Likes

Damn brother D…some potential there…:wink::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

@Arrow ALOT OF POTENTIAL Brother !! My wife don’t like that I’m using a whole bedroom but she gettin over it! :rofl::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

12 Likes

No more 2 plants grows for u :wink:

8 Likes

I’m goin for four this time :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Keep at her brother…she will get over it :joy::joy::joy::joy::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes