Dman1969’s Growin Journal 📓 (Part 1)

@jjs & My Brother Mike I’m just about comatoasted!! Thanks and this

Bud is for y’all! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

13 Likes

That’s a new one for me brother. :thinking::joy:
Awesome on the appraisal too. :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Did you like the high as giraffes :giraffe: lips one ?? :rofl::sweat_smile::joy:

5 Likes

That line is original I can’t say on here what the true saying is!! Lol :joy:

3 Likes

I am gonna have to smoke another one now… you know, so I can catch up :grin:

5 Likes

I’m gonna smoke :dash: one with you Brother!! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I’m wanting to go back towards top of your journal, I see you post alot on everyone threads but I’m just really behind on reading. Was it you that we were going to grow blue haze about the same time, how old are yours?

2 Likes

That sounds good brother…I’m really excited for you…comatoasted sounds very appealing as well…stay safe, stay well and stay lit…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

That looks delicious mate! Congratz on the new digs! What a bargain, it’s full speed ahead! :+1: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Mine were blue haze and purple kush. I harvested already. :v::call_me_hand: gonna start another grow when we close on our house.

3 Likes

@Budz420 & @Arrow Thank you both. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:
I’m outta likes I’ll hit y’all back!

3 Likes

Think how much the value will go up when ya start growing in it🤣. Congrats!

5 Likes

@AfgVet :joy::sweat_smile::rofl: Thanks :pray: I’m goin nuts!! I’m so ready to drop some beans!! :v::call_me_hand: I hope you have a great and high as you wannabe night! :wink::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Well all My Brothers & Sisters We got the House :house_with_garden:!!! :sunglasses: we sign the papers Tuesday or Wednesday. I hope all y’all have a great weekend! :v::call_me_hand::love_you_gesture:

10 Likes

Congratulations :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Thank you Brother!! It’s been along time coming!! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Outmotherfreakingstanding Darrell :+1: :v:

4 Likes

Congrts dman, I know you can`t wait to get rolling on getting the house to feel like home brother! I am happy as a pig in :poop: for you man!

2 Likes

Thank you Gary and @Holmes it’s much appreciated!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Correction we are signing on Monday!! :sunglasses:

3 Likes