Dman1969’s Growin Journal 📓 (Part 1)

We’ve got the tail end of sally coming thru tonite
And ted is next week.
:man_facepalming::v::pray:

4 Likes

Damn Brother you can’t catch a break can ya! I’m praying :pray: for you and your girl! :crossed_fingers::v::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

When Sally came through here we got 3.5" rain in about 2 hours and a little wind, but they said it would be 5-6" and high winds so hope she died out even more before she gets up there @Oldguy
@Dman1969 smokem if you gotem brother :grin: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Holmes I’m @ work right now but when I get off it’s gonna be a smoke-thon goin on!! I hope you are doing well Brother! Burn one for me till I get off! :wink::sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

@Holmes. Brother. The forecast changes by the minute. :joy:
We’ll take it all in stride whatever it may be.:+1:

Just goin to the jar for a taste of some GZ from a jar I just found in a back corner.

I love surprises like this. :joy:
And Darrell my brother. U know I’m sparkin one of these for you too till ya can get at ur own. :+1::drooling_face:
Hope you fellas have a fantastic day.
:v::pray:

12 Likes

Everything is good over here brotha! It decided it didn’t want to mess with the sip. Was fully prepared tho👍

3 Likes

Oldguy: from a jar I just found in a back corner.

Dang!! I cant wait til i get to that point where i can just stumble across a jar of weed! Sweet! :+1:t3:

8 Likes

My dear @Tenga. What can I say. :woozy_face:
I’m a chronic and sometimes I forget where I put stuff. :rofl::joy::joy:
:v::pray:

5 Likes

@Dman1969 I am not sure when you get off, so I better roll 3 or 4 :grin:
@Oldguy I love those kinds of surprises, but I am kinda like @Tenga and smoke it before I misplace it :rofl:! I hope this perpetual setup works out and then that problem will be gone :thinking: :grin: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

That’s awesome my Sip Brother!! Keep on keeping on! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Thank you Barry and @Holmes I’m gettin off at 12 So it won’t be long! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

@Dman1969 we are 1 OGK doobie and a pipe full of some BK hash into our buzz man, hope you are feeling a little sumpin sumpin, cause it may be a minute before I need anymore :grin: :grin: :crazy_face: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Holmes Brother I had to sneak a quick one hitter in!! :wink: couldn’t wait :joy::rofl: this BH is some good smoke 2 hits and I gotta quit. :yum::v::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I have been eyeballing this little jewel for weeks, it has only been jarred for a week now. This is the first joint I will smoke of the Blunder of Thunder in like 5 years, I hope she still has that mellow down easy feel :grin: :sunglasses:
OK I can’t resist

HUH?

8 Likes

ZZ that’s what’s up My Brother!!! And that bud looks awesome!! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Well My Brother’s and Sisters I just read the appraisal on my new home :house_with_garden: I’m paying 85,000 it appraised for 138,000 :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

14 Likes

That’s fantastic news :grinning: :clap: :smile:

3 Likes

@kaptain3d I was guessing it would appraise for 100,000 but not 138,000 it’s 36 bucks a square foot. :sunglasses::wink::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Always good when the time comes to getting under rather than over those appraised values . Many parts of the U.S. that’s getting difficult to do . Congrats to you n your wife ! :star_struck: lets have a Happy Toke to that news brother :v:

3 Likes

Congrats brother!!! Helluva deal man. Let’s get stoned!!!

3 Likes