Dman1969’s Blue Haze & Purple Kush Grow journal

Yeah it’s barreling right for our butts :man_facepalming: Gonna ride it out in the new house. It’s been here Since 1990 so it’s weathered a few bad ones. We’ll see I guess :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Be safe Brother I hope your place is a little bit inland! :crossed_fingers::pray:

2 Likes

Yeah we’re a good bit inland we’ll be ok. Our main concern is downed trees and tornadoes. I’ll be up most of the night watching and smoking :sunglasses:

2 Likes

How’s that Bh and pk smoking?

2 Likes

You and yours are in my prayers My Brother! :pray: Be safe! I’m callin it a night :v::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Awe man it’s fire :fire: and getting better by the day! :wink::sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Very nice! Have a great night man!

3 Likes

You as well My Brother! :v::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thanks!!

1 Like

oh i hade a few of those.

3 Likes

thanks!

2 Likes

Lol I’m just praying the power don’t go out. I have to many thing to plug into a generator so idk what I’m gonna do if it does go out. I know top priority is lights then fans. Sucks I have some half way through flower with a damn hurricane coming.

4 Likes

Damn man yeah that’s a tough spot! Hopefully everything stays on for ya that’s for sure. You have me down in the future grow area thinking about what I’m gonna do now for future grows if I lose power. :thinking: Stay safe brother!

3 Likes

Well. These so far R doing great few days old under 100 watt LED @ 18/6. Will go 14/10 upon transplant…

Amnesia Haze and Bubblegum… Should be a interesting combo.

8 Likes

Damn i missd the harvest party. Congrats D. I see they taste awesome. And yea 6 oz of high grade reefers is 6 oz of success.

6 Likes

Thank you Brother! I can’t wait till the closing on the house!! Then I’m gonna do it all over and hopefully a lil better this time. Same strains this time I may grow 2 of each. :wink::v::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Looking good as always Brother!! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

That rocks!

1 Like

I hope you made it through the storm :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: ok Brother!!

5 Likes

We got a Low pressure just South of us. Its in the yucatan and keeps spinning up 2/3" of rain each band. SpaceX Boca Chica is trying to launch this rocket 12.4 miles up and then land it back down… This rain is jacking all that up…

5 Likes