Dman1969’s Growin Journal 📓 (Part 1)

I love the new look My Brother Barry! :wink::v::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thank you Darrell. Figured there was a run on makeovers and had ta join in. :joy::joy:
:v:

And yes I’m high. :wink::+1:
Brother I’m really likin the Shishkaberry as it cures.
Wicked nice head rip and the muscle relax that follows. Way better than last time I grew it.
It’s so smooooooth. :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:
Hope ur havin a high one my brother.
:v::pray:

7 Likes

My Brother high ain’t the word for it! I’m high as giraffe :giraffe: lips!! My grow may have been tiny but the weed is curing really good!! It ain’t the purdyist but it kicks!! :yum: I hope you have as stoned of a night as you can Barry!! :v::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

@DivChem I’m good Brother just got off and chillin like a villain. Waiting on the closeing on the house. How r u doin? :v::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Looks like more Rain. Storms in the Gulf. SpaceX Monday launch is probably a 98.995% scrub. Enormous disappointment. Been doing songs from the BoNg since 10AM Texas time.

Joe Dirt dropped 2day. Amnesia haze, Bubblegum. Autos.

5 Likes

@DivChem You just forced me to break out the bong!! :joy::sweat_smile::rofl:
And I can’t wait to see those girls!! Hope you get as stoned as possibly can get! :wink::v::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I’m in. 100% pop rate. Off to the :checkered_flag: s…

7 Likes

16 Likes

That’s awesome Brother! I dig it! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Thanks! Glad you like it!!!

3 Likes

@CoyoteCody Musta been some mental telepathy goin on there! :joy::v::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

right lol, i thought it was pretty BA. Reminds me of some Salvia trips I’ve had lol.

2 Likes

This is one of my favorites of all those you did yet @CoyoteCody.

It reminds me of a poster I had on my walls in the late 70s… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

@kaptain3d I’m outta likes Brother but that’s what I’m screaming as well and with a black light! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Hell yeah! So right man… :rofl:

4 Likes

Damn bro that’s sick as hell! Dman how you doing tonight? Solo hurricane party tonight :joy::tumbler_glass::seedling::fire::dash:.

2 Likes

Kap’s using his lucky recon rabbits foot on IG :wink:

@ReconBravo My Brother I hope this storm doesn’t hit you. My Blood Brother lives in gulfport. Stay safe :v::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Nyasu!! Thats bad ass fosho.

1 Like

Yeah it’s barreling right for our butts :man_facepalming: Gonna ride it out in the new house. It’s been here Since 1990 so it’s weathered a few bad ones. We’ll see I guess :crossed_fingers:

1 Like