Dman1969’s Growin Journal 📓 (Part 1)

I’m doing good My Brother! :sunglasses: Still Waiting to hear about the house situation. Which can be a little nerve wracking!! Sorry I’ve gotten behind on A lot of journals. But I :eyes: in when I can. Have a awesome evening and keep on keeping on! :v::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

@S.FloridaSwampman I am also glad to see you around My Brother Brent! I hope all goes well in your endeavors!! And I also hope Pray all is well! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Sorry I haven’t been around brother work has been kicking my a$$ lately. Hitting 70+ hours and climbing! Gives me hope that the industry is back kicking. I feel you on the house man. We keep having to extend out closing a week at a time for this or that. We finalize our closing Friday! Just be patient my brother! I even lost my regular status :man_facepalming: Hope your having a high one brother :sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

It’s all good My Brother! :sunglasses: Its been crazy on my end too. We’re waiting on a phone call to see what’s up. And I I’m higher than a Georgia :evergreen_tree:!! :wink::v::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Awesomely grow. Read the whole thing. Really learned a lot about the purple kush. Appreciate.

2 Likes

@Ynotfish Welcome to my journal glad to have you and glad you gained knowledge and thank you! :v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

@Gilly this is my journal :notebook: sorry it’s at its end. But you can check it out. And I’m sorry :neutral_face: I forgot to tag you at the start. :v::call_me_hand: hope you have a great day! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Here’s a lil Pk nug that’s curing very well!! :wink::yum::v::call_me_hand:

I hope all my Brothers and Sisters are doin well and high as you wanna be! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

20 Likes

Frosty nugs,Looking good :+1:

4 Likes

Mmm mmm tasty lookin :fire: bro :v:

3 Likes

That is looking incredible mate - looks like it will be a delicious smoke!
Hope all is well with you mate! :v:t2: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Some sticky dank :dash: brother! Hope your having a great day! Sign the papers on the house tomorrow! 40 years worth of stuff to move :man_facepalming::joy:

5 Likes

Thank you everyone @Bulldognuts @Enlightened420 @Budz420 and it’s really good already It’s 2 hit and quit!! :yum:
@ReconBravo that’s awesome my brother our closing date is the 30th. I hope everything works out! :crossed_fingers::pray: Have a great day everyone!! :v::call_me_hand::love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

Gotta be happy with that!!! :boom: :ok_hand:t2: :sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s fire brother D…looks awe…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

@Arrow Thank you Brother I truly appreciate it. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks for the :heart: @Covertgrower :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Anytime Dman! I may not like everything, but I do follow along. Usually I’m just out of likes. Lol

3 Likes

Outmotherfreakinstanding :+1::v:

1 Like

Thank you My Brother Gary very appreciated!! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes