Dman1969’s Growin Journal 📓 (Part 1)

Thanks very much , appreciate the wish’s! :slightly_smiling_face: Been a great day ! High Times Always your way ! :v:

3 Likes

Happy belated birthday, my friend :fireworks: :firecracker: :beers: :clinking_glasses: :tumbler_glass:

4 Likes

@repins12 Very much appreciated, we had a great day ! :slightly_smiling_face: . Celebrated the big 60 , lots to be thankful for here :slightly_smiling_face: , I’m truly a lucky man my friend . Here’s to all of us remaining High n thankful for what we have . Hope all is well with you n family . High Times ! :v:. Also a big sorry out to @Dman1969 for taking up the space on his thread here , lucky to bond with all these great folks and share our love of Maryjane ! :v: :+1: :us:

5 Likes

You’re not hurting a thing Brother!! Glad to have you on this thread :thread::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Well folks the Blue Haze is curing right along!! :sunglasses:

21 Likes

Outta likes already this morning but Outmotherfugginstanding :+1: :v:

3 Likes

Thank you My Brother Gary much appreciated!! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Beautiful bud brother!!! Congrats again Outstanding job!

2 Likes

Thank you My Brother!! That means a lot!!! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Brother Dman…that’s really nice…love your work…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Looks nice n frosty brother , bet it has a nice aroma to her ? Well done :v:

2 Likes

Thank you @Arrow But your work is truly amazing! And thank you for the compliment!! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Thank you Brother she’s starting to get a lil smell! :wink::sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

The laughter wasn’t against you, and tarde is bad/ never is a tragedy. I read a earlier post catching up on grow insights. Your writing about germination was synonymous. In conclusion, in retrospect it was an understanding of eaual results on a different timeline. Good to read, catch up, and ironically going to Continental Divide ASAPolaris finish maintenance & Starter Install. Tetons, Sedona, Grand Canyon, and Yellowstone Nation Park 5 -8 Weeks before returning to Education. Accepted to School of Law, yet waiting for remaining to make final decision to Education 4 Years to Bar Exam to stop the Florida Turnpike Toll Scam/Lie!!! Good Morning

4 Likes

5 Likes

My Brother Barry, I hope you understand my stand off behavior, yet it is a metaphorical cease fire. After Vacation,November Elections to possibly lift Trump does not seem lifting with Black Lives Matter at Killing, Destroying with complex ignorance, and the Power Elite can give One a Beat Down, yet this 98% Bullhead will not stop because I layered my existence as a Eskimo During Winter. In conclusion, calculated the assumption/assertion of aforementioned 1% to a simple TRUTH. A S#!T will always float to the Surface, and equally as to a Lie.

3 Likes

That looks absolutely delicious mate! :v: :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you Buds!! :v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Awesome to see you around @S.FloridaSwampman,
take care brother :v:

Dman my brother, how is life treating you?

3 Likes

A pleasure mate. Itching to get mine further along - and seeing all the awesome nugs just makes me want it worse!
So glad I got the net on mine - it is getting easier to envisage where it is headed. Before I started tucking and weaving - I really could not see it - but even after 2 days - it’s happening - fast! :crazy_face: :ok_hand:

1 Like