Dman1969’s Growin Journal 📓 (Part 1)

That’s what I’m talkin about rite there My Brother!! :rofl::sweat_smile::joy:
:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

6 Likes

Stoner thoughts, every day… :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

I can’t even look at giraffes any more without thinking about dman and this place. Headed home to burn one down!

9 Likes

Your words are truly humbling Brother! :v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Bro your pic is a giraffe ripping a bing hit. It’s ingrained in my mind lol. Your a good dude dman!

9 Likes

Mr Merlin @merlin44 has started a awesome thread to help people with germination. If you have a problem or know someone that has one spread the word. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

11 Likes

Here’s a pic of my stretchy lil ones. They will get a drink today with a lil feed. :v::call_me_hand:

26 Likes

I see 7 happy seedlings :seedling:. I’m stoked for you bro :sunglasses:. Great work!

7 Likes

I had one fall over then turn back up to the light my brother. It’s doin the same as the rest now . :wink::+1:

Looks great Darrell. :clap::clap:

:v::call_me_hand::pray:

7 Likes

awe my brother… :ok_hand: :sunglasses: :v:

6 Likes

My Brother Barry The second to the left fell over and she’s propped up and still kickin. The Maui Wowie may not make it but I only need six. :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Thank you Capt when I get to the auto pots I’m gonna be buggin the shi* out of you. So please bear with me. :pray::v::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Thank you :pray: My Brother I’m so glad to have you watchin my back. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

I like the lighting in this pic. They are a Lil stretchy but not bad at all D. They look good :rabbit::dash:

5 Likes

@Gremmall :monkey::briefs: Brother Gremmall. But Thank you :pray:
I just fed a small dose of Big Bloom and 4 ozs of 5.8 ph water. I’m using coco now so this is a big learning curve for me. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

I’m confident in your skills bro :muscle::sunglasses::+1:

10 Likes

@Hurley this is my journal :notebook: I hope you hang out and enjoy the ride. I’ve got a lot of experts watching my back. Btw if you start at the beginning you may want to do the condensed read. :rofl::sweat_smile::joy::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I hope all My Brothers and Sisters are safe well and high! :crossed_fingers::pray:
Here’s a pic of the stretchy lil ones. The Maui is still iffy but still kickin. I only need six but if I get seven I may do another solo cup grow. :wink:

:v::call_me_hand:
:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

22 Likes

Looking good dman. Wait till you see how simple it gets when you go into the auto pots. Definitely high but a little disturbed by this nationwide school shooting threats and bomb threats. What is this country coming to. I never though I would see a day that kids had to be scared to go to school because of social media posts. Man I need to smoke some more and hit the hay.

8 Likes

@Capt.Cola Thank you Brother :pray: I can’t wait to get in the auto pots. And it is is crazy how this world :earth_americas: is getting. Its extremely sad :pensive: I’m gonna smoke some more too and I hope you sleep :sleeping: well! :pray::crossed_fingers::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes