Dman1969’s Blue Haze & Purple Kush Grow journal

@shindig153 Thank you for all the love Brother!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Just catching up on a lot of journals.

Your grow is looking great! You’ll have some nice fat nuggets in no time.

Hope all stays well with you! Talk about adding some stress to the day.

6 Likes

I know right! :flushed: Thank you once again and I hope your night is relaxing and high Brother! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

@dbrn32 Is ILGM still doing the bud of the month contest?

3 Likes

Yes, simply beautiful my brother.
Hope your world is full of good things my friend :v:

3 Likes

Yessir

4 Likes

Thank you Brother! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I may say what the hey and enter it! :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

My stuff isnt working. 99% of messages are not going through. 100% of pics not going through. Not sure why.

6 Likes

A bunch of people are having this problem Brother. Hope u are doing well!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I let my girls have there famine. Because I love the feast or famine technique. :wink: And I had a crazy Ph drop from 6.2 to 5.6. I’ve never had a drop like that. Has anyone else had this happen? My ph goin in is always 6.5 and coming out around 6.2 ish. :v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

I had it happen to me. I used some dolomite lime to correct it. I used 2 tablespoons to a gallon of water. PH stayed good since or hasn’t dropped yet :wink:

3 Likes

@ReconBravo Thanks brother. How many times did your ph run low? And where did you get that lime?

2 Likes

I got mine at tractor supply. I bought a 50lb bag though :joy: It happened to both purple haze once so far. It’s been staying around 6.3 ever since

3 Likes

I got ph up so I’m not sweating it too much just never had this happen. Thanks for the info My Brother. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Here’s today’s pic of the girls. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

15 Likes

They look great ! Those buttons are growing fast! Won’t be long now. :fire::fire:

1 Like

Thank you My Brother!! :sunglasses: The pistil party has really started!! They have grown 3” in two days. :wink: I hope you have a awesome day!

:v::call_me_hand:

10 Likes

I hope you are doing well Barry My Brother. :pray: And I hope your having a awesome day!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Doin good my brother. Havin a heat issue and changing my intake a bit.
New larger fan and ducting. :+1:

2 Likes