DLI calculation for 650R

They look like they’re out of water. My room runs at around 84-86 all summer, no issue there. Low humidity can slow the growth down a little but won’t cause that.

2 Likes

Damn. Ok thanks.

These are five gallon pots. I still don’t have the runoff eater process down. I eater and soak and some will dribble out the sides. I guess I have to just keep going and going till I get the runoff to ensure I’m watering enough. I’ve don’t but feel in the past guess I don’t have the touch.

Lights were about to go off so I didn’t water I don’t know if it’s I’ll advised to water before lights off. So I’ll hit them tonight when back on.

You can try taking fan out of auto control and just tweaking the speed to run constant. Running a little over 80f is probably more good than bad for you anyway.

1 Like

Is the idea to run the fan constant on the lower speed to avoid the temperature and humidity fluctuations? Can the humidifier run during dark in this case?

Should I leave the light at the lower intensity I’ll go ahead and increase it but then Water and Monitor?

80s cool … constant speed probably help also do you have a stationary fan you can blow over the surfaces of the 650 that really helps to maximize the passive cooling
Makes sure to run breeze down the fins not across them

I’ve got nothing up top. I’ve got a couple extra 6” fans coming I’ll put one up there.

Yessir

Do you need to? You can, but unless there is a reason it’s absolutely necessary I wouldn’t.

If you are due to turn it up, then turn it up. Make whatever other adjustments you can to keep environmentals as close to ideal as possible. I have ac infinity fans, a whole box of them. I don’t run them in smart mode specifically for this reason.

A whole box of em? Is that saying you barley use them? I never use inline fans I just keep my house comfortable and use box fans to exchange the room …not everyone’s case but constant running of the fans keeps the conditions constant as long as the house is steady but swinging climate( anywhere but florida really ) is tougher to keep the house constant

This is my case. Fan on during lights is fine but when off the basement is too cool. I need to run some ductwork to get heat into the tent room. For now I have a small heater that does the job. It’s external to the tent but I’m sure it’s a power suck.

Learn something every time from you. @BobbyDigital you also.

2 Likes