DIY Rosin Press

@Roguewrench
May want to edit that link out. EBay links aren’t allowed. Amazon, alien express
And another one is all that’s allowed.
It is a suspension worthy offence here.
Just a heads up.
And welcome to Ilgm, haven’t seen you around.

1 Like

I’m very new thanks , I’ll fix it now.

1 Like

Hi, did you grind/break up the buds before putting into bubble bags with ice?

1 Like

Yes I did if they were kind of stuck together. I froze my buds before I started so they kind of needed a hand getting broken up as it were. But yeah I think if you break them up that be a good thing especially if they’re cold. Knock some of those trichomes off easy. If you’re doing a bubble run let us know how it goes. If you have any questions feel free and post I’ll check as soon as I can. Good luck and enjoy

I have a step-by-step guide on how I do my bubble bag ice runs. I just can’t find where it is right now but if you search for something along those lines you should be able to see it. Let me know if you can find it or not. Thank you
I found it and sent you an invite

1 Like

@neckNflu can you tag me as well please

Probably the best I have ever tasted was live frozen, then pressed Ohio’s own Lemon G… If you are older and chase the taste, live rosin cannot be beat! And the buzz is warm and Right Now! Love this forum!

2 Likes

Good to know - is the “live frozen” dried first, then frozen? Or frozen fresh? Something I will definitely try with my next harvest. :smiley:

I put together my own rosin press a few weeks ago. Now I’m a dabbing fool.

4 Likes

This was fresh frozen GG4… Straight fire,the flavor was amazing!This was a mature Harvested, frozen, and pressed. “not dried” I cannot tell you what if the freezing part did for the rosin, but it tasted as the plant smelled and was amazing! If I had a press I don’t know that I would smoke bud nearly as often. I have been saving for a light, but Ohio is dragging its feet for what ever reason, so I am considering a press for now, and a light a little later. As I have several months before we can even vote again.

2 Likes

Sorry it was Lemon G above ^^…too late to edit…The GG4 was recently from a late hermie, it was also amazing! A little young and you could taste it, but Fire! The longer it sat the sweeter it tasted. I need a press!

1 Like

Yay, live resin rules! Those terps are a flavor explosion.

2 Likes

Quandrum, get a press now? Or save for a light I cannot use yet? Think I am going to get a press. Ohio still dragging feet so I got lots-o- Time! Man Budbrother the flavor from that lemon g got me hooked on rosin! True turpine!

2 Likes