So this was a fairly simple and easy to handle. I would like to sugest a few things.
- The tubing I purchased worked just fine, however I wish I would of went the more flexable line. I used staples to hold and maneuver the line and it worked out.
- Definitely water the area you are going to place the carrot. Doesn’t need to be a lot. I used a q6 or 20oz bottle to wet the area.
- Make sure if you order to get an elbow/ end piece for the end carrot if you’re running a closed loop system. I forgot and had to wait a few days to get the right part.
- Don’t panic if the drippers are pourning out, just begin to adjust the flow nob on top of the carrots.
- Don’t let this intimidate you, this was a lot easier than I had thought I was going to be. If I can get it done, anyone can.