DIY Light, 2x2, Scrog, Maui Wowie

I don’t know if I could handle more than six plants at my place lol. I’ve already got to give most of it away.

3 Likes

@Myfriendis410 I wish I could help you dwindle down your stash!

3 Likes

Me too. I gave a 41 gram vacuum bag of Jack Herer to one of my friends this morning. Helps with his PTSD.

9 Likes

Super cool of you to share, especially with someone like that in need.

6 Likes

That’s great that you help others too! I’m a big believer in that!

6 Likes

I lowered the light down to 11” from the tops. They were “praying” to the lights so I helped her out by lowering an inch. I’ll keep doing what she wants lol.

Some of the Cheese auto buds

17 Likes

Looking sweet brotha!

2 Likes

looks cheesy @MattyBear

2 Likes

You left a few jars open, I can smell them from here… lol! @MattyBear

6 Likes

Extra Sharp ? or Provalone ? Looks good

2 Likes

Sweet as @MattyBear looking brilliant.

1 Like

Here’s the Maui Wowie at 17 days since the flip to 12/12

Already seeing some trichome development

15 Likes

Just catching up outa likesimage great job like always my friend

4 Likes

You can’t tell you’ve removed a single leaf from that! Looks like she’s gonna be another good one.

3 Likes

@MattyBear

Hey if I may ask you. Are you not afraid of light burn with them being at 11”?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t think so. But you would definitely want to put them on a gradual hardening process. Not just drop the light from something like 20” to 10”. You just watch them, leaves will usually try to turn away or hide themselves before you burn them.

3 Likes

I had them up higher and they’ve showed no signs of burn or stress so I lowered them. If I see any stress I’d raise them. So far so good :+1:

4 Likes

Was wondering because I have the same light as you QB288 260 3000k. This will be my first complete grow with these lights from finish to end. So I’m kind of asking you, @dbrn32 for advice on this lights height since I bought these lights under you guys knowledge and reviews of them.

3 Likes

My strips are at 8" from the canopy with zero issues.

5 Likes

The QB’s in the other tent are at 6-8” above with no issues other than the tops show more deficient because of them and you need to feed heavier or at least full strength depending on what nutes your using

4 Likes