DIY Light, 2x2, Scrog, Maui Wowie

That’s the third good news I have read here today :grin: I am thrilled for you and somewhat jealous but it’s all good!

2 Likes

Thanks @SmoknGranny! It’s a little surreal

2 Likes

I would be so excited. I’d be buying seeds like crazy.

2 Likes

beautiful @MattyBear constant, outstanding results!

4 Likes

Thanks @BIGE for the compliment.
@raustin the best part is there is a medical growers only farmers market every weekend through spring/summer and I can buy clones if I see something I like :wink:

11 Likes

NO WAY!!! Wow, I would have a hard time only buying 15 clones.

2 Likes

I need to get on this 3rd tent because I need a place to veg since I decided to flower out the 2x2 this run.

2 Likes

Yeah, you better get busy, mister.

2 Likes

I’ll be doing another DIY light for the new tent with @dbrn32 help, of course :wink:

2 Likes

Of course.

2 Likes

I’m not getting notifications, blah!

Congrats on the good news buddy! Looking forward to working on that light too.

3 Likes

I’m not getting notifications either. @dbrn32 you’re needed in surgery. There’s a post with your name on it, and i mean that literally.

4 Likes

I think that justifies actually getting those stickers haha.

2 Likes

Congrats @MattyBear that’s such fantastic news!! 3rd tent - I wonder how that works :thinking: Oh that’s right - it works great!! Especially with @dbrn32 helping out! Can’t wait to see what you two come up with for 15 plants!!

4 Likes

Thrilled for you my friend, with permission granted, licensed grower, yeaaaah grow some :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Congratulations @MattyBear , That is so cool . 15 should keep you busy . I would be interested in that light build . What size tent are you getting ?

3 Likes

@MattyBear, Congrats. I think it would be awesome to have a license like that. Here in Ca. or my area at least. just the cost of the license application is crazy priced. I think it was some thing like 15k. They say you get what is not used for all the background checks returned. But this is Ca. Who are they fooling. I doubt any will get a dime back. I am happy for you. You have this dialed in pretty well. I think you will do great. :grin: Best of luck to you

2 Likes

@Seeddog I’m probably gonna get another 3x3 tent so I’ll have 2 of the 3x3 tents and a 2x2 for clones/seedlings. Plus the outdoor plants in the greenhouse. Should keep me busy lol.
@Not2SureYet I’m in WA state and we were the only recreational state that you can’t legally grow unless you’re licensed. Removed that road block. Also guarantees arrest protection which is huge

7 Likes

I realized I read wrong. For some reason I was thinking you got a commercial license. I have thought about getting a card here too. That way I could keep over a lb. at home or transport more than a oz. at a time. I totally agree with the arrest protection. that is why I didn’t start this a while ago. I have trouble keeping up with one tent lol. And you want to do 3 and an out side room. You are a brave man sir. :grin:

2 Likes

Hahaha yeah might as well go big right?! I’m waiting for the Chilled boards to get released and get my hands on 4 of those for the next DIY light in the new 3x3 tent.

4 Likes