DIY Light, 2x2, Scrog, Maui Wowie

What did you think of the Blue Dream or have you tried it yet? @Not2SureYet put his finger on the smell and taste: reminded him (and me) of the dank weed we used to get when sensimilla first hit the street.

5 Likes

Nice! Beautiful piece, too :+1:

1 Like

The Blue Dream is sooo nice! First good high felt like I ripped a few dab hits. Face and Head was numb! I haven’t gone a day without smoking it since it’s been cured. Will definitely grow again, maybe crossed with something else… :wink:

15 Likes

This sounds like something I NEED to grow. :wink: thanks for the smoke report. It was a joy following along time start to smoke. I definitely prefer a daytime medication, and very sociable strains.

6 Likes

Give Tangie a try then.

4 Likes

Wow nice job buddy :v::+1:

2 Likes

Can i bring someone in? Maybe late. But small spaced. And ‘learning about lighting’ @KingVars

3 Likes

Yeah man of course! Sorry I’ve been super busy the past month. We’ve been hosting so many friends and family lately we’ve only had our house to ourselves a total of 6 days the past month! Here’s what’s growing in the 2x2 as of today…but I’m switching a bunch of shit around between the 2 tents on Wednesday

2x2…

3x3…

15 Likes

Looks like you have your winter planned! lol

2 Likes

Haha I am year round! Wait til I get the third tent up and running :wink:

5 Likes

What strains have you got lined up for this mate? The plants have a beautiful colour to them they are looking great mate il be sticking around for sure :v:.

1 Like

I have some Double Tangie Banana, Black Dog, Cinderella xx, Sour Diesel, Fire OG, and a Caramelicious auto going right now. Lol. Gonna rearrange the tents tomorrow and flower out the mothers and replace the moms with clones

7 Likes

Quite the lineup right there!

3 Likes

boy,oh,boy what a spread!
sounds like your hands are full @MattyBear
my ambition kicked this guy’s butt in the grow ,good luck on a healthy,happy grow!!

3 Likes

My Sour Diesel plants are looking pretty dank right now, Matt. Really tight node spacing on both and there’s a main cola forming on my home seed SD that’s gonna be like 12" long.

4 Likes

I’ll send the wife lol

5 Likes

If it’s not to much how old are your mothers?

Thanks E! I’ll have some good variety to add to my weed pantry soon. Pretty excited about that! :v:

3 Likes

I just topped/fimmed the Sour D yesterday. She’s got a really nice trunk on her already too!

2 Likes

Mothers aren’t that old. I am a little behind schedule getting my third tent, so I’m improvising. I’ve taken multiple clones off my 3 mothers and I’m gonna keep the best ones for the replacement mothers.

2 Likes