DIY Light, 2x2, Scrog, Maui Wowie

Wow, there are some great pictures there. Each grow gets better and better. Crazy how tight those buds are. Great job. :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Absolutely beautiful. Awesome growing @MattyBear I look forward to the next one!

3 Likes

Dude that looks mouth watering yummy! Awesome grow again. What was the weight?

2 Likes

Gorgeous trim job!! :star_struck:

4 Likes

I will weigh them once they are dried and let everyone know the outcome! Thanks for following along this grow and for all of your support. It was much appreciated! Love you my grow family! :v:

11 Likes

Hey @MattyBear awesome yeild. That girl was super healthy all the way to the end I disn’t even see yellowing of leaves. What nutrient line do you use

3 Likes

@Sirsmokes I used a combo of NFTG and FF dry nutes on this one. I’m trying to move away from NFTG tho. Too many bottles to mix up for me. Thanks for the kind words bud :v:

6 Likes

You really did a lovely job. I always enjoy seeing your grow.

What is your guess on the yield?

3 Likes

Perfect! Just, perfect.

4 Likes

I’m guessing/hoping for around 6 ounces out of her

5 Likes

Thanks @Happy_Pappy I appreciate it!

4 Likes

Do you clip the leaves completely off or do you just clip them off to the nuggets? I’m guessing just as close to the nuggets as possible. Mine is going to be ready soon and I’m hoping to have some bud that looks like that.

3 Likes

@Happy_Pappy I take off all the fan leaves and trim the sugar leaves as close to the buds as I can.

4 Likes

That’s what I thought. I’m getting close. Nice work.

2 Likes

Thank you, sir! Good luck with your upcoming harvest :v:

3 Likes

1.7g/watt… impressive. I just harvested 4oz from 2 plants using that light AND a Growstar 150w. Admittedly it was gsc (not a huge yielder), and I hit a phosphorus snag in flower. Nice to know what the light and a skilled grower can accomplish. :+1:

4 Likes

He hasn’t weighed this grow with the strip light yet. That was only one of the plants in his qb tent I’m pretty sure.

3 Likes

It looks like your plant is bowing to its master . You have trained it well . Great job .

4 Likes

Wow, that Wowie looks straight CHRONIC! Great job Bear!

3 Likes

Excellent job mate one plant and maybe up 6 oz bring on the 2×2 scrog for sure, again just brilliant stuff @MattyBear :v:

1 Like