DIY Light, 2x2, Scrog, Maui Wowie

@PurpNGold74 this is same light as other thread in a 2x2.

2 Likes

Ok. Guess i have another read :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

It’s a good one!

1 Like

Good is an understatement! O my god thats some beautiful buddery AGAIN by @MattyBear and @dbrn32. U my friend have got me. Ima work on a mean setup. Light then finish my fridge. And you just fkd my whole mind on autos. Ive been training (and abusing) bagseed now for a month or two. And with this kinda light vegging as i… sculpt? :thinking::thinking::thinking: me gets mighty intrigued. Dude that was a beaut to read. Do you have any goid veg sog molding journals over there?

4 Likes

Nope, sorry. Nobody really runs sog here. There was 2 people that I can think of, but I haven’t seen any updates in ages.

It’s not difficult to do though. But you’ll have a lot better experience trying it using clones. It’s hard to bank on several different plants being consistent from seed, and different growth rates can screw a small sog up in a hurry.

4 Likes

Thanks @PurpNGold74, and is the purple and gold for UW? I will be running a Sog style coming up here next grow using 2-3gal pots in my 3x3. I’m gonna run 5 or 6 in there from clone. I say that now, but my plans always change lol. Thanks for checking in… oh, yeah… good timing. I’m chopping her down tomorrow! :v:

3 Likes

Good deal. Steady hands my man. Steady hands. And no. Im a Baltimore Ravens and LA Lakers fan. Ironically in Mississippi and born in 89… so very misleading ROTF

3 Likes

@Mudcrab01 this is the plant I just finished trimming and I’ll update in a little bit

3 Likes

@MattyBear holy heck I am jealous…looks like a very successful grow. Have you had a sample smoke yet?

1 Like

This might be a good technique to apply when @MattyBear and @Bogleg start breeding. (not TOGETHER lol)

8 Likes

Great looking weed for sure. Congrats, @MattyBear!

3 Likes

Here’s some pics of my Maui Wowie in the 2x2 tent Scrog. Dense, sticky and smelly. Just how I like them!

22 Likes

Wow, nice haul, @MattyBear! Are those just the buds weighing down the plant in that first pic? Amazing!

2 Likes

Yeah @raustin! She fell right over from the weight of the buds! I’m impressed with the strip fixture @dbrn32 hooked up for sure!

6 Likes

Ah, those strip lights sure did a nice job! I’m expecting a lot out of my new QBs also suggested by @dbrn32, of course.

4 Likes

@MattyBear you forgot heavy… holy heck…great pics and awesome looking haul from great plants…jealous again…

3 Likes

Their you go again showing off and again nice haul

Do you have help trimming?

5 Likes

My wife helped me trim this one @Onlythebest79

5 Likes

Thanks @Mudcrab01 she was a fun plant to grow. Still have a few seeds left of the MW.

3 Likes

@MattyBear I might look that one up…need to work out if I am going to do some autos after this grow also but not sure what is suited to a tropical environment.

4 Likes