DIY Light, 2x2, Scrog, Maui Wowie

Day 54 of flower. Flushing to the finish line now…

17 Likes

Those look great. That is my goal. Perfect buds. You have a system that works very well for you. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

How amazing do those look!!! Seems like you did that grow on cruise control! :+1:t3:

4 Likes

This one pretty much was on cruise control. Been a pleasure to grow this Maui Wowie

3 Likes

I did prune the shit out of her more than a few times because she was a bushy strain

1 Like

@Momtomask you would like the lab, if you are able to swing it. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I concur @Momtomask

3 Likes

Trunk Monkey gonna love Maui Wowie

10 Likes

Max , that monk is blasted .lol

2 Likes

Well , you have done it again . Congrats friend .

3 Likes

@MattyBear Wow, catching up on my reading, had to check up on your jungle, love @dbrn32 horticulture designs. Great job guys

3 Likes

Thanks! Those are things that happen in group convo on here while stoned at 1am lol.

6 Likes

Absolutely beautiful tent @MattyBear I live for your updates. :wink:

7 Likes

Unbelievable sight to see mate just brilliant @MattyBear congratulations buddy :+1:.

3 Likes

Dude, it makes me wanting Hula!
Great grow friend.

1 Like

Thanks Happy. I’ll post another update soon :v:

1 Like

I’ll be looking.

1 Like

I was looking at it blown up.
It looks like it would crumble like corn flakes squeezed in your hands. What does it smell like?

Smells like citrus. Lemon-lime deliciousness. They are rock hard buds and should be some top notch smoke :v:

3 Likes

Great, Matty. Congrats on the Mowie. Thats the stuff that I would dream about getting as a youngster looking at HT magazine. Now anybody can grow it if you put the time in. Blown away by that.

4 Likes