DIY Light, 2x2, Scrog, Maui Wowie

Hey everyone! Ok here is a journal I’m starting and I’ll be Scrogging a Maui Wowie fem seed from ILGM in my 2x2 tent using a DIY strip build. (More info how to build on @dbrn32 thread). So I installed the light and flipped to 12/12 on 4/18/18. It’s bright and covers this space nicely!! The strips are 3000k. Around 100 true watts. Let’s get started! @Myfriendis410 @BIGE @elheffe702 @Not2SureYet @Dieselgrower @M4ur @Covertgrower @raustin @Mrcrabs

31 Likes

Very nice! Watching obviously, and thanks for the tag! Super excited to see what your light will do. Best of luck with this one bro.

6 Likes

Couldn’t have done it without you my brother from another mother!

7 Likes

Aren’t these lights great? I love mine and I’m also using it in a 2’×2’ tent. Beautiful girl you have there.

8 Likes

Beautiful setup my friend. Will set to watching.

3 Likes

Thanks for tagging me too. I am really interested in the scrogg. Plus your grows are always great. I am really starting to like those lights you have.

4 Likes

I also have the 260w QB kit in my 3x3 @raustin and yes, I love these lights! Team QB and DIY!!!

10 Likes

Some more tags @MAXHeadRoom @Hogmaster @Donaldj @Countryboyjvd1971 @Onlythebest79 @Screwauger @Tylan @GreenThunder @SmoknGranny @Smokin_ernie

9 Likes

Sorry if I forgot anyone. I’m bad at tagging people so if you want you can set to watching and all are welcome to leave comments whenever! Happy growing :sunglasses::+1::v:

5 Likes

I suppose I should probably get on having a working qb lol

11 Likes

I thought you already built a light that had QB in it? You are grandfathered into Team QB for helping all the others with theirs haha

7 Likes

It’s about done, but not quite. I think there’s a pic somewhere here I mounted to heatsink and powered up, that’s probably what you seen.

3 Likes

Nice teamwork!!

2 Likes

awesome @MattyBear i’m following along!

4 Likes

Thanks! We’re always accepting new members haha!

2 Likes

I love diy projects,will let you no when I’m ready to get started. I no your the light guru.

3 Likes

@Momtomask @Growit @FloridaSon @TxGrowman @Johnzy81 @HornHead a few more tags if anyone wants to follow. I start remembering to tag people randomly lol

10 Likes

I’m watching ! Looks great so far.

4 Likes

Awesome @MattyBear love the strips.

5 Likes

I’m just back on @MattyBear il catch up and set to watching I’m getting really interested in this type of lighting and I have been reading alot off @dbrn32 post’s and I’m loving it as I start to understand thanks for the tag I’m along for the ride :v:

6 Likes