Diy aero/bubbler cloner

I have, that’s a lots of keef,my friend, @Laurap no problem, I love to share what has worked for me, it might work for others , have a wonderful evening ladies.

2 Likes

@Mrcrabs no, this is from what I just now harvested, not the big jar full, when I had to cut it up to dry just from trimming and it was still wet/damp. So I just started a new jar for the winter grow.

1 Like

Rad setup @Mrcrabs
Love diy stuff
Well done and happy growing

2 Likes

Hello my friend, what size of screen are you using? That’s awesome you’d already starting on your next batch!!! @highcountrygal

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment my friend, have a great evening!!

1 Like

@Mrcrabs it’s the one that came in the trim bin. Do you mean size or microns?

2 Likes

Microns, is that’s the size of holes in the screen? I really don’t matter what size of sheet,i will cut and paste It.

2 Likes

150 microns @Mrcrabs now you see why I don’t mess with lights and stuff!

2 Likes

Thank you @highcountrygal, I will look into the screen, you don’t need lights with that wonderful cali weather. I would be growing outside also my friend. I loved that cali weather when sent to work there. Always nice a fresh.

2 Likes

I Hadent checked on the bubbler, looks like I got roots!!!

4 Likes

@TDubWilly how you doing buddy, just checking up on you,makin sure this heat ain’t fried you. Stay fresh my friend, summers is Gona be relentless.

1 Like

It’s already getting hot but you know I just got back from a trip to Northern Arkansas and thought I was gonna die lol. It was over 90° with no wind and extremely high humidity. It’s about the same temps here but we get those coastal winds that keep things cool.

Thanks for checking up on me @Mrcrabs

You can always find me here :wink:

3 Likes

Kool my friend, I didn’t know you had been on a trip. just checking in on you and this heat, I started one outside plant,couldn’t resist my self,in a pot. I will post a pic later take care my friend.

2 Likes

@Rick3 be.back in bit

1 Like

@Rick3 here you go buddy, more clones, simple and effective

3 Likes

Ready for new home and a feeding, have a great morning everyone

7 Likes

I’m 500’ above Rio Grande City looking into Mexico @Mrcrabs

6 Likes

Wow, @TDubWilly, awsome pic my friend, are you on a cell phone tower? regardless what your on, your one brave soul, becareful, I have never been that high, just about 300ft working in the refineries, and I was shaking in my coveralls, yes your looking into camargo Tamps., Mrs. Crabs has family there, haven’t been there in years.

2 Likes

Bubbler update, more clones on the way

5 Likes

I’m at 500’ there @Mrcrabs :smiley: and yes is a cell phone tower

2 Likes