Diy aero/bubbler cloner

GoodMorning everyone, this is my homemade diy tutorial for another way of cloning, just add water.
What you will need: soldering iron, old plastic coffee container, aquarium pump,small desk lamp, air line, air stone, cloning collars and an led bulb,5000k ,480 lumens , or cfl your choice.

. First thing I did was make a hole ,(becareful not go get burnt) with soildering iron, for air line in the coffee container,about a inch and a half from the top like so, to allow air line in container. Once that is taken care of I did the same to the lid next I would add my cloning collars (Mr Crabs made his own, don’t have a hydro store and found something laying around) they have them in different colors also to keep track of different strains, Here are my homemade ones an old bondo spreader and door weather strip. next part is simple just add water(R.O. Or rainwater) I don’t use tap, we have really bad water. Add clones and plug in air pump and light. Within in a week or so yo should start seeing roots, not all root at same time, some take longer than others but as long as there not wilted there alive Have a great day everyone, any questions let me know, thanks . @Johnzy81 @SmoknGranny @Laurap @Rickandbobbyd @merlin44 @mulegal @highcountrygal @Rick3 @FloridaSon @bonnie1 and tag anyone who needs help in cloning.

22 Likes

Bad A dude :ok_hand:.

I love your skills @Mrcrabs :star_struck:

3 Likes

Thanks @TDubWilly just spreading the love my friend. How them outdoor plants chugging along.

1 Like

Excellent post, nice design. Thanks for sharing your ideas, @Mrcrabs .

1 Like

Thanks. That’s an awesome tutorial that even I can do :+1: :hugs:

1 Like

It’s simple and effective, as good as them store bought ones.

1 Like

@Mrcrabs and MrsCrabs! Morning! Wow you are incredible and ingenious! Wish I could be that way. I think it but it never turns out. Why do you cut the ends of the leaves? Enjoy this wonderful day you two!

1 Like

They are sucking in my opinion brother.

I think my smallest one has been hermied and it’s like their growth has slowed drastically.

It’s been getting to 106 in my greenhouse and not much I can do about it.

My biggest learning experience with this is just realizing when I can use my greenhouse and when it will be difficult too use it.

I have rain around today so everything is nice and cool today

Outdoor growing has been humbling for me lol

7 Likes

GoodMorning, it cuts down transpiration and helps not dry out while trying to root, so it redirects the energy to rooting… that’s how my buddy explained to me but there’s probably a more scientific way to explain it. @highcountrygal

4 Likes

Sorry about the hermie, that heat probably caused it, yikes 106, all learning experiences. That just tunes our skills, stay fresh my friend.

2 Likes

@TDubWilly It sure does humble one, esp when you realize what an incredible growing machine these gals are!

2 Likes

Thanks I always wondered! @Mrcrabs

1 Like

Reducing transpiration for the plant helps her retain moisture that the lack of roots can’t replace.

The leaves eliminate moisture through the tips. Cutting those tips reduce that loss. I don’t know how, but it works.

Robert has a blog on it at the main site, I believe…

2 Likes

@FloridaSon Thanks!

Thank you for being a fun friend!

3 Likes

Thanks for the compliment but I really think your ingenious yourself, I like that dry hash maker you got going on my friend. Have a wonderful day.

1 Like

Awesome info my friend.

1 Like

I convinced a friend, who has an over abundance of his homegrown, to bring it to me and I’ll dry rub it for him. He’s talking a gallon jar of buds! This will be quite a deal! @Mrcrabs

1 Like

So awesome I’m Gona have to make me one of them devices.

1 Like

I’m tellin’ ya. You should see how much keef I collected from just trimming! It’s a little green but that’s because it’s fresh @Mrcrabs They sell just the screens at Amazon.com

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for tag! Always wanting to learn new things!

1 Like