Diving into indoor Photoperiod grow, LSD

Just checking in to see how your LSD is doing? I am now in week 2 of flower since switching my lights to 12/12. I don’t have any buds forming yet but hopefully soon.

New video update-

Good job on the videos. I run 450watts in my 3x3 no problem at all. I will run one light during veg and then turn on the second just before flip. Pretty much what you are doing. The main light is a Kind XL600 with 280w ± and the other 170 is four photo boost strips.

1 Like

Here are some updated pictures from my tent. I am only using the Spider Farm 1000 (100watt). My tent is 2x3 and 3ft tall. I actually thought about buying a 2nd spider light but thought would wait for round 2. Thoughts on my plants? In week 2 of flower. Have alot of branches tied down to maintain height. That little guy caught up nicely, however not quite as bushy. Keep the videos and posts coming!

1 Like

Got bored today and did a thing…

Maybe flip next week? Not sure, waiting for auto to show me her girly bits.

New video update, finally flipping at week 8 veg and waiting for auto to hit flower.

Sorry for late update.

LSD at week 9/ start of week 2 of flip
GSCE auto just doing its thing. Start of week 5, just started showing white wispy feelers, so technically she is week 1 of bloom, unless I’m off on my calculation.

When does one determine start of bloom stage?

Looking good! I’ll post some updated pictures too. Can you send a close up of how far along flowering is? How long did you plan to flower LSD before ready for harvest?

1 Like

So this is my LSD 2nd week into flower. I will have to evict the GSCE auto outside t9 make room for the LSD-

Hey! So thought I would drop in and show an update where I’m at. Day 32 of flowering for both, the tall guy was the younger plant who only vegged for a week, she is 59 days. Good thing for the LED Spider Farm light, emits like no heat so she isn’t stressed being so close. I got my temperature gauge up high and never exceeds 75 degrees. I’ve also had to tie her down some or she would be touching if not over the ligjts.

The short bushier one (which has been defoliated) is 76 days. Odor hasn’t really started yet.

I’m not exactly sure if they are where they should be at this age.

Like to know your initial thoughts? Just keeping doing what I’m doing?

@Abarnett88 Keep doing what you’re doing. They look great, nice defined colas forming. Let’er ride Clyde!

No video update this week, been dealing with pain from accident. Start of week 3 flower, had to defoliated to be able to keep auto in the tent-

Man your LSD is looking good! I’m thinking if my 2nd grow looks like yours, I won’t be able to fit 2 plants in my tent. Look forward to your next video update! Get well.

1 Like

Curious what your odor is like from LSD? Mine is like non existent. Figured by now there would be a strong odor but not the case.

Mine smell like funky socks :flushed::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pain has kept me consumed so updates have been lacking, I kicked my auto outdoors since the canopy has take up most of the tent. Here she is, 3 weeks since flip (I defoliated her again last week, you can’t really tell)-

So question, I am in week 7 of flower and xing along nicely! I am thinking that my girls will need to at least week 9. I read about doing a flush 2 weeks before harvest. If that is the case, I am about that time. How do I know if I am only 2 weeks away and maybe not longer? I have a loupe and trichomes are still clear. Any advice would be appreciated! Let me know if a close up would help…I can take a picture tomorrow as won’t be home until lights out.

How are you coming along @NavyVet420 ?

Good morning @Abarnett88!! So I used to flush when I grew outdoors, didn’t notice a difference. Now that I’m indoors and using organic fertilizer and use Dr Earth’s 4-4-4 which has and promotes mycilium(?) growth, I probably won’t flush so I can keep the microbes alive for next grow. If you are still clear, I would eait 1 mire week and check again. Also remember that the trichs will continue to mature as the plant dries.

I would also recommend a WiFi microscope for checking trichs, you can get precise images that will help in determining when you are in the window, below is one of my previous plants-

Life has had me in the dumps, this accident has completely turned my life for the worst. After working to restore my credit for last 5 years, it was all for nothing. No income since Feb 7th makes it hard to pay bills.

Anywho, I find a some relief looking after my LSD. Here she is at week 4 of flower, wide view and close up of 1 bud.
All I’ve been using is Fox Farm Trios, well water amd Mother’s Unsulfered Molasses.

The GSCE auto that was booted outside seems to have really stalled or she was way behind schedule. I expected her to start flower week 4 but seems she held out to week 6, so much for a synchronized harvest :roll_eyes:.
I’ve really contemplated thinning her out, allowing for bigger, stronger main branch buds. This is why I LST my autos, no wasted plant energy.

Great to hear from you. Thanks for the input! I am going to wait. I may need to week 10-11 possibly. Week 8 starts tomorrow for me. Trichs were still clear. Also not seeing any leaf discoloration which is another sign I believe. Trying to be patient but it’s so hard! Lmao :rofl:

1 Like

Post a pic and I’ll give you my opinion. What are you using to look at trichs? I use a cordless WiFi microscope and the resolution is amazing. 30 or 40 bucks on Amazon. You can do video or pictures.

This is a picture from one of my previous grows-

So I have a jeweler loupe but I am having a real hard time getting an good image thru it with my phone. Send me link to the one you have in Amazon. I took some pictures with my phone. My older plant by 2 weeks which was the bushy short one, the buds on it are not fattening up like I believe they should. The soil is also not drying at near the pace my other one is. Here are some pictures of the elder.

Here is the other girl that was smaller and only vegged for a week cause I wanted to flip the one above. Now she is much bigger, not as bushy and the buds are fattening up nicely.

Let me know if anything jumps out to you. Both plants just started week 8 of flower today.

1 Like