Dispensary weed

I went to a local place that had Blue Dream, I am currently growing to see what kind of a smoke it is. When viewing the front of container, it stated 21.45 % THC. Ok that is cool, then rolled the can around and in small print it “actual THC/CBD may vary by 10% from reported values” . So really read the small print before believing the big number on the front. Shows that we can grow as good if not better than the shops. I think that my weed is as good as what the market sells, but I am bias. And I know that there are growers here that will blow these guys (dispensary grower) out of the water…happy growing to all the great growmies :bat: :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

10 Likes

I would guess they send the best buds for testing and have that disclaimer for legal reasons.
Buds from other areas of the plant may have less cannabinoid content.
I have around a pound of Blue Dream stored right now.
We use it nightly to relax and wind down. I sleep like a baby.
I won the seeds from a BOM last year. Only planted one seed and kept it going after harvest and have cloned it a few times.

8 Likes

I’ve given a lot of flower away and every one was blown away after smoking dispensary weed until then.

11 Likes

I’d put my red super skunk up against their best… one week before i harvest her… this pic is 24hrs after a complete defoliation

5 Likes

Where did you get the seeds? Thats a beautiful plant!

Expert seeds

2 Likes

Thanks,I will have to look at those!

They have a buy one get one free with a purchase 3 or more. If you buy 3 it’ll come out to a total of $28 for 6 seeds

2 Likes

I also just received my order of 6 blackberry moon rocks seeds

3 Likes

Last grow I did their Future #1 and Nova O.G.,both of them exceptional quality and good yielders.Great genetics.

There have been numerous reports across many many many forums, articles, newspapers, websites etc that show those #s are a joke 99% of the time. I just saw in I think it was last months Skunk magazine that almost all the ones they tested are way off. Of course people want these #s skewed to look better than they are. The whole industry is so much $ it isn’t beyond the realm of imagination that people pay for higher results. Also once they have that particular whatever tested the other 99.9999% of the plants are just supposed to be included in that same testing :person_shrugging:. It makes no sense unless each actual thing in each container was tested individually.

It’s been almost a year since I went to a local dispensary. I picked up a Jack Herer pre-roll to see if I wanted to grow JH, but I still don’t know because the dispensary’s JH gave me a major case of the yawns. No creativity, euphoria, or anything that I’ve read JH to be … just yawning, LOL. Something was wrong, even more wrong than with the other items I tried prior to that time. If I want to try a strain, I just grow it, lol.

3 Likes

Oh so close

1 Like

Keep in mind that +/-10% variation means you should expect this jar to test between 19.3 and 23.59%. Most would never know the difference. You see people make same mistake thinking adding uv to their grow will be 5% increase in thc. It may, but a 5% increase in thc takes this from 21.45% to 22.52%, not 26.45% thc like some want to believe.

8 Likes

I know I’m not gonna run out anymore that’s the reason why I’m starting to grow more actually I had some germinating. I picked up some girl scout cookies and some venom OG from my local grow Shop , They say ornamental birds eat on it I paid $60 for each one each package had 12 of them

1 Like

So you found out how the state man is making 3 times of money on buds. They cheat us sale us dried out weed that turns to power. The goodies have been knocked off packaged and sold. I love that we can grow our ownand keep all the goodies oursleves. @IsaacSierra1978 @Twelve1 @GrowingIs4Everyone @Coonass @Coonass @Spiney_norman @dbrn32

2 Likes

Looking nice I just purchased another supermix pack I had bought some leather seats from another place and they didn’t even germinate. I feel like taking them back. It was girl scout cookies and venom OG I paid $60 for a dozen seeds each pack has 12 seeds and I paid 120 for both. I kinda thought there was some type of trickiness to itricking us to it because why did they sell him so cheap. Now I know I’m never gonna waste money on going to a non reputable Dealer. I’m only gonna stick with I love growing marijuana because their seeds always germinate and I never have a problem. Now 2 weeks behind schedule And only 3 plants germinated out of all 24 seeds. I know I got burned.

I’ve never bought any weed that made me try to bargain with God, but I’ve sure grown it. I once rolled a blunt from clones I’d grown outdoors and smoked it myself. Less than halfway through I said please Lord just let it stop and I’ll never get high again. I lied, but I felt like I was gonna be the first person ever to die from weed.

3 Likes

That shoulda been me. We found a bale in the gulf while shrimping. Ruined for smoke. Dried out a kilo…powdered it…made 2 batches brownies. My buddy and me ate a warm1. Ahhhhg nasty taste. We say screw it and eat a whole 1. 4 hours later as I was dodging the demons coming out of the walls i swore never ever again. Dont use a kilo in 16 brownies.

5 Likes

Duly noted. LMAO.

1 Like