Dispensary vs Homegrown

Yeah those arent bad.

1 Like

30% tax plus 8.5%tax for non-medical use.

2 Likes

Illinois taxes 1% for every % of thc in the product. So a dab pen thats 92% thc has 92% tax on top of other taxes.

Ive seen .3g pens sell for over 90 bucks each. A third of a gram for 100 bucks. Its a crime all the way around

3 Likes

I visited a store in Homewood, IL. Pathetic, but not rob-able.
Surprised we weren’t robbed on the drive out.
Legalized robbery, weed taxing.

5 Likes

Lol yeah, theyre like a doctors office with people working them that have no clue.

2 Likes

five people checked my ID, five different times, at 5 different stages of the buy process.
half an hour to buy weed from a computer.

3 Likes

Thats crazy bro. Illinois is the king of effery.

1 Like

I live ten minutes from there and nope I’m good.

1 Like

Back in the day, I’d sell empty cups at the door and have free alcohol. I get it. Lmao.

3 Likes

Those prices create a black market. Low prices end a black market.

2 Likes

History shows that a black market is gonna exist no matter what the laws are or whats available to the public.

4 Likes

Black markets on most anything, need a car part?

Want stiffer bourbon, i know a guy, lol

Texas has blackmarket next door, mexico,

Long time ago, .65 cent haircut, 2.00 cartoon cigs cheaper booze, dental work.

And ill say this again, im sure the last 7 yrs we bought dispensary weed from Cali in Texas in tx for 200 to 300.oo for stuff you could grind with your finger tips, never hardly any visible crystals.

5 Likes

Medical license removes tax. PTSD is covered. As Is every pain issue.
I have yet to meet a person who doesn’t have ptsd.

2 Likes

Medical license is a tax in itself. How much was your license and how often do you have to renew it?

3 Likes

Yea i have never seen that. I go to MA and RI. Sometimes R.I has discount ⅛s for like $22 plus 27% tax. They are like 10-17% strains. Everything else is like $40-60 an 8th. Its more expensive than street prices even before taxes

2 Likes

Been singing that tune too much these days.

1 Like

$200initial and $150 yearly WA plus $1.00 for weed store plasticated photo, from weed store, not License store. 8 surgeries and glaucoma, documented…

2 Likes

$100, 3year. Dr fee $100 a year. 1% tax on dispensary items and allowed to grow

1 Like

Priceless, insurance for the tired and poor.
15 plants max, licenses available.
Yup, 70’s Rock opera “Tommy”.
I’m Free!

5 Likes

4% THC in 1980 and 21% average today

4 Likes