Dispensary vs Homegrown

It doesnt make any sense why we cant. We dont tell people they cant sell vegetables and fruits on the side of the road. Or use them in restaurants or anywhere else for that matter. And we have absolutely no clue how they were taken of other than appearance and smell.

3 Likes

Weekend bed and buds, weekend of teaching home growing 101 and sampling the wares of the craft. The whole package.

5 Likes

Would be awesome

2 Likes

I meanā€¦couldnt you do a 420 friendly AirBnB that offers different package levels? Each level offering different perks. I know that some states allow X amount of weed to be gifted per person per year. Ny is 3 ounces per person per year for free. So if you give it away as a gift for a price its totally legal.

6 Likes

Ilgm beans beds buds, this week featuring master grower Sir Newt, with resident chef Low, and entertained by cap3d. Deserts by caigirl.

I keep telling yall the banana kush is off the hook.

9 Likes

I could tell ghost stories for soothing entertainment

4 Likes

I dont yhink the mask would fly. Try it, who knows

3 Likes

Sooo AirBnBnB

4 Likes

VideoCapture_20230225-185628
VideoCapture_20230225-185613
A little action from an investigation dont know how to share videos lol

3 Likes

Awesome idea, all of you.
Yes, crafting is why we grow.
WEEDACON?

Cool idea, except, tell no-one rule violation.
Serious restructure for security required and in a post covid world, I wish to live longer, so not for me, thank you, but I could travel to Disney and be happy.

2 Likes

Couch rides for the super-mellowed - adventerous. I could be the pilotā€¦ use your Ranger for tow vehicle.

4 Likes

I think fentynal is way to valuable to them to use on weed. But i see what you mean

4 Likes

I was looking at becoming a grower in my state, a smallish opperationā€¦ the application fee was 5k, and then, if approved, 40k license fee per year. Oh and you have to pay for tracking software and testing, etc. They also only accepted like 25 applications when it started and they arenā€™t accepting any now soā€¦ itā€™s legalised political racketering.

13 Likes

Most dispensaries scrape the good stuff out of the buds to make edibles and whatever else they make and sell you a bud with less potency, since the outer parts of the buds are the most potent ones. Is all a rip off.

3 Likes

My friends tell me the weed I grow is better than the dispensary stuff that they buy. Iā€™m an okay grower, far from an expert, I agree with you.

6 Likes

I agree. Two consenting adults should be able to exchange something for cannabis, whether dollars or previous metals. We need to just start our own barter system and stop using the dollar.

4 Likes

I would argue they donā€™t necessarily skimp on ferts, instead, they weigh in the return vs loss on using a generic fert regiment vs being anal about ferts and constantly monitoring and adjustingā€¦ As for curing, no doubt they rush it and do what is most economical, as they want to get it to market as soon as possible, because if they can get it dried and to the market in weeks that is better than months for them, there is little to gain $$$ wise waiting for it to cure properly as the ā€˜legalā€™ market right now will not support the necessary upcharge to delay putting it in jars on the shelf for monthsā€¦

2 Likes

If only they allowed competition from the people. We would grow better quality and force change for the corporations if they wanted to stick around. Iā€™d definitely spend more for quality.

2 Likes

I think we should be able to open Craft Weed stores that are owned and operated by private growers. And taxed in a lower bracket than a corporate owned entityg thats only out for stock numbers. Treat it and tax it like a small buisness and give the people that actually have a passion for their products to sell them legally.

They are starting to do that in my area, but itā€™s 95% scamā€¦ The state is giving 100% preference of craft licenses to ethnic minoritiesā€¦ So what is happening behind the scenes is corporate grow operations are finding some prime ethnic minority candidates and financially backing their application and startup cost aka the guys signature on the application is an ethnic minority craft grower, but he is just a puppet of the corporate growing funding him and telling him what to doā€¦

What the state needs to do is setup a tiered craft grower license that starts out at say $100/year and allows you to have up to 10 plants at a time and sell whatever amount of product a year at a flat tax rate, if you want to sell more or grow more you buy the next tier license and so on and so on, allow any and all to obtain the license through a simple application processā€¦

7 Likes

I agree, Makes no sense. But they do horizontal HID. And apparently get real sensitive to the suggestion of led, added spectrum or anything else. They own 3 repurposed factories in my town. Literally
Unlimited electricity.
I would like to think they canā€™t be the norm. But they are one of the largest companies and largest indoor grows( literally 3 factories) I know of. And their bud is the same as any other one the dispensary sells.
The guy at the top is a corn/soybeans botanist. Boggles the mind to see the potential wasted.

5 Likes