Dish Soap Might of Killed my plant

I’ll tag @PurpNGold74 to help you on the soil and nute side of things (I’m from the other side of the pond, (South Africa) have no idea on your soil and nutes, I build my own)…on the training side, give the plant at least till the 6th node, before doing the top. This will ensure a strong root system from whereof you can start building a mainline. I may warn you that proper mainline is a long and tedious proses… @kaptain3d can you help with someone that knows the soil/nute setup please…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Ive already previously topped which i dont plan on doing anymore kind of training with this plant as id rather focus on getting it to grow properly first especially since i started it late in the season. My cat had got a hold of my plant though so now im back to square one with just the one mainstem

OK, is this plant only going to be outdoors ? or do you have a tent/light setup on which you can fall back upon?..:sunglasses::v:

Sorry, I use Pro-Mix HP myself… maybe @Covertgrower, @Bulldognuts, @Enlightened420 @GreenJewels or @AfgVet (to tag only a few more… :rofl) knows about it! :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Due to corona havent been able to work so just outside

1 Like

Thank you my friend…:wink::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I found this in the forums… I don’t know if it is relevant to you guys…

2 Likes

OK…you need to get that plant growing, your light hours are getting less…(I presume you from N America)…maybe start thinking about an indoor setup?..:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Im actually in Florida but i figured i wouldnt get a very big plant since I started in June. I just found a random seed in my bag and figured id grow my own lol

2 Likes

I went through original posting and it seems to me that all things considered your girl is looking healthy. As far as growth, as @Arrow has pointed out you may have issues with overall daylight. If you are not in the position to do a indoor setup then just keep her outside with as much sun exposure as possible. She’ll more than likely start flowering before long.

4 Likes

Perfect! Thanks guys

Coco here. And FFOF.

I’m with you in the pro mix as well

1 Like

@SKORPION @Arrow @purp
Can anyone help? I have no idea what happend to my plant this morning it was perfectly fine looking good and now it looks like this.

Well that’s not good. Looks like some defecency what’s your feedings been like do you use calmag?

No I havent used calmag but i fed it half of recommended ff trio pack like 2 days ago and shes only droopy because shes in the dark but the brownish black spots are the problem. This morning there was no spots on it at all everything was nice and green. I noticed it earlier during the day when i checked on it but im just now getting on here

What’s your ppm? On the last feeding. If you poms are good I would say it’s calmag issue but get a second opinion for a master of nutrients by Any means I’m not.

I dont remember exactly but somewhere around 1300-1400 i dont remember the run off ppm at all. Should probly start keeping track of that kind of stuff. Im still kind of confused on the whole concept of ppms. I thought i had it down pat at one point but nahh lol

Looks overwatered, when was the last time you watered before that?

Like 2-3 days before. It was perfectly fine yesterday morning then i went to check on it and thats how it had looked.