Dish Soap Might of Killed my plant

If it’s an auto, trash it. If it’s a photo, see if it’ll bounce back. They are resilient so you never know

It was a random bag seed. Probably photo

Random seed. No big fuss. Let her grow out of it. Dont waste nutes yet.

1 Like

Neem oil organic safe to use

Should I cut the dead leaves? Or leave them

This is true. Sorry lost the post. Tag people you want help from or to show things like @JraycoGrow just @ then the name. Sends a notification

1 Like

So i cut off all my damaged leaves even though i was told not to because just watching it it seemed to not be growing anymore so I cut them and let it grow just watering when needed and this is the result today. I also had topped the plant before it had got damaged
@PurpNGold74 @BobbyDigital @SKORPION

1 Like

Looking better…

Does it look good to have been topped? This is my first time doing everything lol and when should i be able to top again? I was thinking about mainlining too

Generally you gotta wait a couple weeks until you got some nodes. I would wait a few weeks and start lst.

Ok thank you

And when should i be able to add nutes again

How long has she been in that soil? And what kind is it again? I wouldnt be in a rush. She’s delicate. Looks much better tho.

And mainlining, id wait to attempt. If ur questioning when to top (while she has yet to recover basically) you arent ready :joy:. Mainlining is a slow drawn out vegging technique that relies heavily on timing. Go check out @Arrow’s thread. He is doing it beautifully.

1 Like

Present…will help if I can…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Ok so here she is now. I had originally topped the plant so there would be two main stems but my cat got a hold of it n snapped one of the mainstems. I tried to use tape to hold it together to see if it would come back and by the next morning the leaves on the stem had turned brown and shriveled. Im worried that my plant isnt growing properly as well. I planted this June 9th. Im sure it should be bigger @SKORPION @PurpNGold74 @arrow

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum brother…give us something to work with…strain, lights, tent…etc etc…and I’m sure you will have some great input…:sunglasses::v:

@Arrow its a Random bag seed in plastic 5-gal pot in FFOF. Its been outside and i bring it in at night and when it rains ill usually put it in the window so it still gets atleast some light. Ive also been using FF 3- pack Nutrients but ive used once

I’ll tag @PurpNGold74 to help you on the soil and nute side of things (I’m from the other side of the pond, (South Africa) have no idea on your soil and nutes, I build my own)…on the training side, give the plant at least till the 6th node, before doing the top. This will ensure a strong root system from whereof you can start building a mainline. I may warn you that proper mainline is a long and tedious proses… @kaptain3d can you help with someone that knows the soil/nute setup please…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Ive already previously topped which i dont plan on doing anymore kind of training with this plant as id rather focus on getting it to grow properly first especially since i started it late in the season. My cat had got a hold of my plant though so now im back to square one with just the one mainstem

OK, is this plant only going to be outdoors ? or do you have a tent/light setup on which you can fall back upon?..:sunglasses::v: