Disease of the seeds

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

Here some pictures of the disease of the seeds
4 born and raised for couple of week then die with no reason
6 are growing but really sick

What is the ph of the water your using

1 Like

It looks like they are stretching really bad as well, I would find them a sunnier spot, where they are recieving sunlight throughout most of the day. Unless it’s too hot, then maybe only partially until they are able to withstand it.
Without knowing more information about your grow, it’s kind of hard to say what the problem might be. Although a big problem with new growers can be overwatering.
What kind of water, what is your PH. What kind of medium are you growing in?

1 Like

It is an overwatering issue that has made your plants ceceptable to disease and pests…
I believe what I’m seeing is (leafe minors)… nasty little buggers…you need to start spraying the area around your plants and the plants for bug prevention and get your watering practices under control… :wink:
Normally you would remove the leaves that are full of bugs , but in your case you don’t have many left … I would start spraying first and as soon as you have a couple of good leaves at the top I would remove the damaged leaves so they don’t continue to spread… :wink:
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing leaf miners.

1 Like

ALL the plants are waay too tall. They didn’t get enough sun and “reached” for it. That explains the excessive height.
The little yellow trails on the leaves are the tunnels where leaf miners have been feasting.
Treat for leaf miners.
Other than that, the plant health is good, green and shiny.

1 Like