Disease, Nutrient deficiency or pests?

My last two grows have been terrible, and this one is doing the same! Each grow has started with the lower leaves yellowing and slowly moving up the plant. I have also have brown spots appearing on the leaves. These girls are going on to their fourth week.
I use Professors Organic Nutrients. I fed them some Go Green today in hope it would amend any deficiency’s. Would appreciate any help, advice etc. Thanks.

1 Like

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

2 Likes

Can not edit my post, unsure why
What strain, seedbank - white widow, bubba kush.
Method: Soil coco/perlite mix.
Vessels: cloth bags 5gal
PH of Water, 5.9 - 6.2
Indoor
Light system: Mars Hydro TSW 2000
Co2; No

1 Like

Mobile nutrients deficiency starts at bottom leaves and moves up. My guess is Nitrogen and Cal Mag deficiency but that can be caused by pH being off at the roots. I would recommend a soil slurry test for pH at the root level first.

2 Likes

You skipped the important part with coco/perlite, what are you feeding?

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
2 Likes

You only have a breif period of time (not sure how long but at least a few mins.) to edit your post & then your locked out of it. Still can deleat it tho if you need to.

2 Likes

I’m using Professors "Organic "nutrient range. I have also added some Go Grow to help with any deficiency. As per instructions. I ph the filtered water between 5.6 - 6.4, usually around the 6 mark.
I am following their feeding chart to the letter.

Grow Fast NPK = 8.1.1
Organic grow NPK = 4.2.3.