Discussion about genetics and cloning

The guy at the local grower is selling clones with his father not sure of your location (Upstate NY) but i have his IG account maybe worth a shout out.

1 Like

Share it up brother

That dispensary in CA that I visited that has clones had a good 50 to 75 clones there in a nice glass room. I just called them and they do sell the clones.

Oh yeah they sell clones in California dispensaries all day

I’ve been on this site called strainly and it’s a website to buy clones off breakers . All of them were in California but would ship anywhere

*off breeders

One of the pieces of legislation circulating here now allows growth of up to 6 plants. I hope it passes. I expect it will be 2025 or later before something passes.

1 Like

billybudsinc.

1 Like

A couple of growers 982xx, will sell clones to WA-MED-card holders.
Not unrealistic in price $10-$25.00.
Checked the “Strainly” site. Prices supported in hind-sight, from High Times article 1979, growing clones and the value they can impart. ILGM and six months should allow a good grower the time to do the same.
Short time? Needing jump start grow, purchasing clones could be reasonable, just not for me, online.
The local boys grow good. My favorite Banano Blueberry.

I used to get clones off a buddy, but we moved May 2021 and that was the end of that. August 2021 I bought 4 clones off Craigslist. Then just took my own cuttings and rooted those out. If I root them in ProMix, takes 2 weeks to have viable clones which are ready for transplant, if I don’t need them right away (no room at the inn), I’ll root them in a jar of water and that can take a month or 6 weeks. Depending on when I need what will determine how I root them.

But once you find a photoperiod you like, root out the tops when you trim/shape them! If not for use, do it for the learning experience! If you lived near me, I’d give you a bunch, have 9 but only need 4 or 5.

1 Like

Check Hellraisers topic on clones. I think maintaining a mother plant was covered as well. There is also a bunch written on pheno hunting.

Awesome, thanks @beardless

That was exactly the information I was looking for. Jos post are the best.