Discoloured Leaves! Help!

Hey guys! transplanted this blueberry outdoors in soil medium last week and can’t figure out the discolouration on the leaves. Could this be a calcium deficiency? Any help is appreciated! :pray:

Calcium can’t hurt - it’s similar to vitamin C kinda hard to go overboard. My question to you would be when’s the last time you gave her any calcium? Calmag or oyster shell something of the sort?

Always start with ph and look towards the top of the plant for signs of continued problems or resolved solutions. You look fine atm could just be a little stress from going outside (temps wind). I see a few damaged leaves make sure pests aren’t an issue could just be from the transplant. I think you’re fine as long as you stay vigilant. Submitting a questionnaire will help us know more - type of soil nutrient age etc. good luck :+1:

2 Likes

Test your ph of soil kinda looks like a pH problem due to transplant or soil is off ,even some cal mag small amount ,wait an see :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thanks for the help!

The plant is on 5 weeks. Soil is a “supersoil” mix w/ the standard amendments. AIl I’ve really been giving it is small amounts of fish fertilizer (5-1-1).

After measuring the soil ph I’m sitting around 6.2-6.3. And no I haven’t given her a calcium feeding before.

Leaf yellowing has worsened since posting.

Calcium and maybe N. Do make sure of your PH.

Does she look healthy?
Smaller leaves and not so high in growth either than my others