Discoloration problem can't figure it out

I’m hydro so same answer?

Yeah look at the size of that plant , it’s not gonna eat a kids meal…

Mmm this changes everything lol. Ok so I should pretty much go by what gn hydroponics chart says to use. I’m just starving my babies.

Not really, they just explain 1 part of the whole equation there is part 2

https://ilgmforum.com/t/curling-leaves-deficiencies-need-advice/67874/50?u=randy_marsh

@Monster420

I’ve been going by using 50% of what nute company says to. And also its not just that one plant. All 4 are showing same signs

But that one being the biggest is more xtreme

Great post, I also use blue lab. Actually this is first grow with all Blu lab equip

Since you know what your talking about, I have 4 autos just sprung first true leaves when and how much should I nute them

This is dwc?

Yes it is

And should I bomb them with 1000hps or build up to it, right now I’m hybrid 400 hps and 2 1000 watt led on them

Your ph should be about 5.8. You could let drift to about 6.0, but I wouldn’t go any higher than that.

How much of your ppm is the tap water?

2 Likes

Around 250ppm

1 Like

There is really no way to know how much of thst is plant available. Could be a lot, or none. This is why you see so many hydroponic growers use ro, so they know most or all of their solution is plant available. In reality, your mobile nutrients could be 500ish ppm, which is probably too low for mature plants in dwc.

You posted a temp above too. Is that your solution? This should be about 68f. I would use frozen water bottles or whatever to try and get to this range if need be.

My res temp stands around 72- 75

Was thinking of getting chillers due to summer temps

So if this isn’t light burn should I drop my 2- back in?

1000mh bulbs

How big is grow space?

Chiller would help a ton. The high temps will be prone to root rot and needing a ton of dissolved oxygen.