Diluting oil for med use

Question, how many doses per gram of oil?

1 Like

Depends on the oil, and what you’re trying to achieve. Microdosing, a gram of oil might last you a week or longer. Or you might need a higher dose, and a gram might last you a day. And the potency varies wildly, too. One gram of oil might have 800mg of THC, or none at all and only CBD.

2 Likes

I would say it depends on what you are trying to accomplish. Of course the more you use, the faster it will be gone.

And nothing wrong with CBD if say you want to manage pain. I prefer CBD vs THC

1 Like

That’s a good point, too! Lots of people just can’t use THC, for work, for medical reasons, or even just adverse mental states. CBD only goes so far for me though. I had to cut it out completely for simplicity’s sake, and I didn’t like how CBD sort of dulled my high, and the effects THC has for my anxiety and depression. They are different medicines, used for different things, in different combinations. We want to help, but it’s a little like asking how far can I go on a gallon of gas? Well, are you on a motorcycle, or 4x4 on 37s?

1 Like

@elheffe702 Their is strains for CBD with a 1:1 ratio. You get the best of both worlds when using a strain like that. I have a buddy that has anxiety issues and he is like you and needs a high THC strain. It really helps calm him down.

I need to get a strain with an1:1 ratio so I can give him some to try.

1 Like

Made this qwet tincture last night. 1 oz low grade bud. Made maybe 2g of golden brown deliciousness image image image image . Added 20 mil vg. Licked the spatula. Smells and tastes medicinal. Doesn’t taste great but I slept like a baby. Scrubbed the bowl out with some cured bud smokes real nice as well. Now I’ll need to figure out how much per dose to give the wife to help with chemo. Sometimes research is fun.

3 Likes

I’d say try to start small. Too much CBD won’t hurt anyone, but no sense using more than is needed. Best wishes to your wife. :v:

2 Likes