Dilemma: Best auto ever vs first photoperiod

I love the colors in those buds… i hope to get good enough to produce some quality smoke like that… i am in awhh of those beautiful buds and think… one day
One day and It’ll be my turn :muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Beautiful buds. The blueberry auto I grew did not have the color yours does. I am in the same predicament. I have had some very productive plants and my cupboards are overflowing with 1/2 gallon jars and 1/4 lb grove bags. I just enjoy the hell out of growing it.

2 Likes

@VirginiaGrowBoy watch her get comfy and sprawl out all over that space lol!!

1 Like

She’s gonna be a monster brother. Get ready for the stretch :muscle:

Can’t wait to see how she grows! :call_me_hand:

1 Like

@anon1893985

You will get there! If I can do it you can too. This is my 3rd 4-plant grow and I can finally say I feel comfortable growing it from beginning to end. Doesn’t mean it’s easy. Just means I’ve made a few mistakes and recovered each time and I know what I’m doing and what to expect and I’m at least the best grower on my block. Lol!

1 Like

That photoperiod is in a 10-gallon bag gee whiz… Might be too much to handle for my level of experience. We will see I guess.

1 Like

Thx for the confidence boost… much appreciated :pray:

1 Like

What y’alls average time for a seedling to come up

1 Like

By the way, Jacks 321 takes you to a new level.

1 Like

I will be trying that product soon… man i wish i was closer to some of you badass growers… I’ve been out for a few horrible days… first time being out in 2yrs

1 Like

Sorry…Did you have COVID??

No just financially drained atm I’m helping my 87yr old mother out… there’s sacrifices we must make with no thought about it… it just has to be done… :muscle:

1 Like

I see. Good that she has you.

Best wishes things move to better conditions for you

4 days… BUT… the temperature of the soil has to be good first

Thanks for the kind words and it’s just now 72 hours just nervous with anticipation

1 Like

@Fieldofdreams @DRsDank @The_Chef @anon1893985 @HappyHydroGrower @beardless

The blueberry auto is cut and drying.

Here’s a current photo of the remaining photoperiod plant 4 days after going to 12/12

5 Likes

That’s a beast :muscle:

1 Like

@VirginiaGrowBoy what size container is she sitting in again? All that room to wiggle her toes and she’s showing it lol!!

10 gallon grow bag

When I planted her I thought what an idiot I am… that bag is going to be very heavy when watered… And it was very heavy thought the handles would rip off when I pucked it up.

But NOW I am very glad I used that bag because this girl needs it

And by the way, there is easily another 20 inches I can move the lights up further when she stretches

1 Like

She’s about to explode bro :joy:
Hope you’re ready for that stretch. She’s going to be a monster! :metal::beers:

1 Like