Dilemma: Best auto ever vs first photoperiod

@VirginiaGrowBoy feels like it’s dragging on forever and then one day it’s done!! Congrats and I can’t wait to hear your updates! :+1:t2::green_heart:

1 Like

Big mama. Flipped lights on her

1 Like

Oh wow that’s a champ :trophy:

1 Like

Thanks but I probably should defoliate the middle and some undergrowth but just don’t have the willpower right now.

@VirginiaGrowBoy clone her and on your next run let her fill the entire tent by herself lol. She’s got the big girl thick genes in her! :+1:t2:

1 Like

I think when I spread her this time, she’ll still fill the entire tent. Tent is only 3x3.

She already takes up 2/3rds in that one end is smashed up against the left side just to give my auto enough room

@Fieldofdreams @beardless @HappyHydroGrower @The_Chef @beachglass @Coonass

I did my first (but sort of half-assed) attempt at cloning.

Trimmed them like I had seen others do and then put on some cloning gel on the bottom and planted them in solo cups.

If the 3 all die, so be it… I just wanted to at least give it a try since this was my first photoperiod plant.

4 Likes

@VirginiaGrowBoy good luck with those!! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Give them a little light and time and all should be good.
The one in the middle I would have doused in root hormone past the node near the soil and buried it. I was told that spot makes good roots.
Cloning is like eating potato chips…
Good luck.

1 Like

?? …in that you can’t eat just one?? :thinking:

1 Like

I took them out of my tent just reset to 12/12 so they didn’t flower with the photo in there

Well buggers… I might need to do a redo. I left them in the shade outside on the deck and they still wilted.

Chopped and wet trimmed the blueberry auto today.

@Fieldofdreams @HappyHydroGrower @beardless @beachglass @Coonass @The_Chef

What am I going to do with this much more weed??

6 Likes

Party! … lol Awesome looking buds brother!
If you have several different kinds, grind equal amounts and put them in a jar together and shake well. Open jar and you have now created your own strain. Right now, I smoking,
White Lambs Sour Strawberry… lol :joy::rofl::joy::scream::crazy_face::+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

@HappyHydroGrower
Very creative idea!

2 Likes

Looks like a smoke fest to me :joy:
Those buds look righteous my friend! Beautiful work brother :beers::metal:

2 Likes

13x9VFTrYCOsoM

2 Likes

@VirginiaGrowBoy man they look f#cking SCRUMPTIOUS!! :heart_eyes::yum::drooling_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations on an awesome grow :muscle::muscle::sunglasses: do you need my address lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

And here is where the photoperiod left remaining in the tent now begins at the beginning of the Flip.

4 Likes