Dilemma: Best auto ever vs first photoperiod

Thats a tough one. Could work out great. Maybe not. It would have to be done slowly. With only couple hours direct sun a day increasing as time goes to work at all.

1 Like

@VirginiaGrowBoy if you put that much time in on a plant then you should follow through with it until the end… you could lose everything by putting her outside… to hot… to much direct sun… humidity… don’t take the chance is my opinion… it’s your plant do what you want… but i wouldn’t… gl

2 Likes

Ok, so maybe that’s a bad idea of mine. Thanks for the advice. I’ll ride it out in the tent.

Like I said that’s only my opinion … You’ve come this far so why not ride it out another week or two… :muscle::sunglasses:

1 Like

@VirginiaGrowBoy you’ll have a hard time remembering yesterdays defoliation in a few weeks after she fills back in and the auto is whacked and curing!! Stay your course. It’s close now.

1 Like

By the way, even though these are only my 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th plants, by using Jack’s and using the collective knowledge from you fine people, these 4 plants are by far the healthiest and biggest ones I’ve ever had.

This Auto is going to be a record for me. :slight_smile:

I have lots if gratitude to you all.

1 Like

Guessing 1.5-2.0 weeks left for the auto

Still trimming back the photoperiod successfully .

And so I’m really close to flipping my first photo.

2 Likes

She’s getting close…

Still think it’s 1 to 2 weeks.

3 Likes

You’re killin it brother. I know you can see the light at the tunnel now :joy:
You check your trichs at all?

1 Like

@The_Chef
Thanks!!

Yes, unfortunately over 50% are still clear.

For this 80% Indica strain, I like to have 20% amber so that gives me my guess of up to 2 weeks. Pistils say longer than that.

1 Like

Yeah bro it looks like a few more weeks. Soon enough bro you’ll get to unleash the beast :joy:

1 Like

@The_Chef
Hahaha! Yes, I have to keep telling myself to be patient.

The photoperiod is surprisingly vigorous and healthy even when I cut it way back every week.

It’s in a 10 gal grow bag and is spilling out of every side.

1 Like

When you let her loose she’s gonna reward you nicely man. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

@The_Chef

My wife has never needed to help me trim.

So maybe it’s a good thing I have 2 pairs of trim scissors. Looks like I might need the help when that big girl is ready in a couple of months.

1 Like

Hells yeah! :rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

I’m so happy my wife is involved with my grows. She does a lot for me during the week when I’m gone for work 12 to 14 hours a day. Lol.
Looks like you’re gonna need help to tame that monster once she gets going :joy::call_me_hand:

1 Like

@HappyHydroGrower @beachglass @The_Chef @Fieldofdreams @anon1893985 @beardless

We just got back in town from a 4-day trip.

I checked the trics on the auto and she is ready.

I don’t have time now but will harvest and wet trim the auto on Wed… So I went ahead and flipped the timer to 12/12 for the photoperiod.

Here we go! Got to admit I’m a little unsure of what is to come. Yoweee!

4 Likes

MONSTER brother! :metal::rofl::beers:

1 Like

She is going to give you much pleasure. Be sure to post weight of that lady.

1 Like

Haha can’t wait … i guess we gonna have to buckle up and take that ride… :rofl::rofl::partying_face: congrats :beers:

1 Like