Different types of CO2

Hi!
What sources of CO2 are you guys and gals using?
Im currently using Exhale which seems to of done the job but it feels like its almost depleted? Its gone very solid and white.

Also I was wondering if anyone has produced their own CO2? Maybe in like a mushroom garden or something?

Not sure if its possible to create my own CO2 or not? I just brought a nice piece of property with plenty of room to experiment. Would love to know your co2 solutions.

It’s my understanding that unless you have extreme light intensity, CO2 is not necessarily required. But I once looked into homemade CO2 generators and found good tutorial on YouTube. Basically made CO2 by fermenting sugar water and yeast and venting to the grow space.

2 Likes

I’m a newbie but have recently introduced co2 into my operation. I have noticed great increase in growth just over a few days. My tent has an ideal situation as far as temps and being airtight. I use a 20lb co2 tank with a titan manual controller and a co2 monitor along with a smart timer. I keep it at 1500 ppm and the tent stays around 83 degrees. I let it drop to about 1000ppm between timings on and off every 2 hours. Seems to work for me but again super new just trying to be a good student. :yum:

2 Likes

Bro! That’s awesome I’m gonna have to have a more in depth look.

1 Like

I’ll have a look into that cheers mate.

1 Like

I use propane co2 generators…

Much bigger area…
It does help tho…2 weeks into flower and then its useless… in my opinion…
I mainly use it for vegging…
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes