Different strains at the same time

New here , was wondering if it was a good idea to grow 3 different strains (auto mixed pack).was going to 3 plants (amnisa , blue berry, and northern lights. Thanks

1 Like

I grow 3 strains at a time I like a variety because it seems like you build up a tolerance to a strain then you can flip to another and get a good buzz again and keep flipping back and forth I even mix 2 strains together for a little different smoke

2 Likes

I always grow diffrent strains at the same time…

My one word of advice, go with all indica, or all sativa at the same time. As Sativas grow taller than Indicas, It could cause you to raise lights for the sativa, lessening the light on the indicas…

1 Like

I mostly grow three strains per grow (two each). I do mix sativa and indica in my grows, more aggressive training to keep the sativa at the desired height (except Gold Leaf which grows much like a sativa despite being mostly indica).

2 Likes

I have Blue Dream, Gorilla Glue, Liberty Haze, and Super Lemon Haze. 1 indoor and 3 outdoor. Plan to have a next selection for the coming winter.

@dbld55 I agree not to sit on just 1 strain. I smoked Chemdawg for 2 years straight and now the smell of the strain makes me sick to my stomach.

I can get 4 into my tent & they are always different. Variety is the spice of life!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone, will be doing 3

2 Likes

I can second that I always grow different strains. I have three different size stools sometimes I may sit one on a stool in order to keep canopy at the same height have fun with your different strains.

3 Likes

@Tinman this is the auto tent with blackberry, stardawg and dark devil.
I keep two different in my main tent usually too.

7 Likes

Dark devil do tell more?

1 Like

I’m running 7 different photos in the same room. Just have to plan ur harvest to not dry in the tent

@Jbum dark devil is a sweet seeds strain that I’ve wanted to try out since I first saw it. It’s a super dark purple that they crossed from a Hindu Kush and big devil xl auto. It’s supposed to be a super fragrant sweet smelling flower.

5 Likes

Sounds awesome! Thanks for the info

1 Like

Looks great

1 Like

My opinion growing different strains sharpens your skills . Keeps you thinking. Also nice to experience the different colors and shapes.Good choice on your mix pack.

3 Likes

Looks :+1:

2 Likes