Different nutrients

I have been using fox farms nutrients, I have a bud enhancer of a different brand , general hydroponics , only use the last 2 weeks of flower , im wondering if it will be ok to use or not , thanks for any help

1 Like

Ya i do it all the time. Your plants wont know any difference in brand names

2 Likes

Welcome to the boards! Will you be feeding all the way through till harvest with FF also? Or just the GH nute for the last 2 weeks?

Both , but the bud enjancer , probably only once a wekk the last 2 weeks , in between FF feeding

Welcome to the happy place…

1 Like

1 Like

Oh my!!! Do your ladies have names? Do tell

1 Like

Ilgm super skunk , 1 bubba kush bag seed for shits and giggles lol week 7 flower

No names just , HELLO LADIES !!! Lol

Hello miss skunk and lil brother bubba. Those sre the names and ilgm seeds aswell.:+1:

1 Like

Luv that super skunk , tent smells of sweet skunk , intoxicating lol

Sister is our pit bull, she loves her some skunk, striped kitty type. Yes I bet yours is most pleasing.to the nose.

1 Like

I have a friend that grows and swears by blackstrap molasses

@Demon53 Hi I was reading your post (and many others looking for answers) and wanted to ask something about the second and third picture. By the way your buds look great! When I zoom in on your second and third picture I see what looks like thin strands. Is that webbing? I ask because I have been fighting spider mites and see that on mine sometimes. They are evil little bastards and has already ruined one of my grows this summer while I fight them on another. Hopefully not the case for you but I was curious if those strings/fibers are a sign of them. This is my first grow so I am not sure but wanted to alert you in case it is. Happy growing!

Unfortunately , it’s cat hair , ughhh we cata and it gets everywhere , literally have the dust it off before I dry lol

It should be fine. How ever I’d watch my ec as to not over do it. I mix different nutes & boosters all the time. You always end up with a little of this & that after a grow of 2.

1 Like