Diesels Upgraded Grow

@Dieselgrow1031 nice grow, I use Fish Sh!T so I am interested to see how things workout with 3 different microbes.

1 Like

Its my first time using tribus and fishsh!t so im winging it lol

2 Likes

Did some prep work for when its time to move the girls

7 Likes

Plenty of elbow room in there.

2 Likes

Ended up going with 16 instead of 20 for the first run i wanna be able to get in there comfortably right now and have enough room to scrog and all that.

3 Likes

Did some transplanting today. 7 gals are in there forever home and the smaller ones ate prepped for outside. Still have 3 babies that the woman is going to try her hand at in the 2x2

2 Likes

Another week down. Watered yesterday and all but the smaller pots got topped today.

6 Likes

Doing great. Topping didnt slow them down at all. Did some defol. And the tallest green crack i switched out with a white widow and bent that over to give the rest a chance to catch up. Both scorpions are at 60 percent so i might turn them down a little bit to give them a chance to stretch out a little bit. Not bad for being a month old id say. Last watering i did my first round of jacks and i think i need to hold off a bit i do see some signs of too much nitrogen in some of the plants so i think its safe to say they dont need to be fed yet. Using tribus fishshit and great white once a week with ph 6.5 ro water.

3 Likes

What are your lights on temps currently looking like?

Around 70 degrees without my heater its still 25 30 degrees here so its still chilly. I use the heater at night. Im still messing with the pro controller so my lines are all over the place i got a smart outlet so i can controll the heater. Still waiting on getting a humidifier not that inreally need one lol

1 Like

@dbrn32 this is what it looks like when inleave the heater on in the morning for a bit and forget to shut it off

1 Like

Turn lights up and see if it helps put some heat in there. I think you’d see more rapid growth if it warmer during lights on.

1 Like

I can just set my fan to not turn on untill it hits like 80 i didnt want it too hot and throw my vpd out of wack lol it will go warmer for sure what temp you thinking? Low 80s? Or around 78ish

1 Like

I would try to keep fan onall the time if possible to replace co2. Maybe just try running in manual on low setting and see where you land?

I like 80f if you can get there without spending a ton.

3 Likes

Lmao we are eay past spending a ton already have done that lmao ill set it on 1 and see how it does for now

3 Likes

Heard that. I technically need a heater to grow ideally in July, but my wife would clobber me. So i just deal with slow plants.

2 Likes

Ran some bubble

4 Likes

Yum, looks great :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Quick update on the Forest

4 Likes

@dbrn32 damn that was instant you stalker lmao

1 Like