Diesels Upgraded Grow

Mantanuska thunder, white widow supreme, and green crack. Starting under a hlg patriot in a 2x2 ac infinity tent. Then going into a gorilla 8x8 with 2 hlg scorpion diablos, 8 inch ac infinity fan, 2 6inch oscillating fans and a tower fan. 7gal ac infinity fabric pots. Going to be using jacks 321 and advanced nutriets for add ons.

@dbrn32 @Hellraiser @Audiofreak @everyone

19 Likes

That’s a lot of cups lol

10 Likes

Nice setup :+1:

4 Likes

Good to see you back in action!

5 Likes

That is a forest in the making. I am gonna join you. What soil are you using?
20220625_141149
2wh2wbluEhK4W3nQup

6 Likes

@Dieselgrow1031 how do you like the patriot for seedlings and vegging? I have a 600r and 320xl, and looking to build a seedling/veg room and was looking at the patriot.

3 Likes

That’s a lot of babies :blush::v:

3 Likes

Fox farms ocean forest l. I put some mykos and great white in when i dropped the seeds in as well.

2 Likes

Its apretty good light i had to dim it down a little bit because i think it was a little too strong for the seedlings directly under it. Its a nice light though

2 Likes

Yes it is lol germing more incase i accidently burnt some lol first time using the patriot so i had it crankes up and i think i messed a few up

2 Likes

Glad to be back in action!

5 Likes

Good to see you posting again! :call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

Awesome setup, I am excited to see your grow

4 Likes

Finally starting to take off.

6 Likes

A little sneak peak of my eqipment. One old style diablo and one new diablo. 2 6in ac infinity fans. One 8in ac infinity inline fan and a 8in terrabloom filter. Has anyone tried the new jeterex filters? Supposidly they are better cheaper and lighter than carbon filters. My grow shop has a bunch of them and are pushing them but u havnt picked one up to try it at all. This should be more than enough for the 8x8 eh @dbrn32

4 Likes

Also im doing jacks 321 this go around. Im still going to be using advanaced nutrients that i have laying around like the silica and big bud and nirvana and such

3 Likes

Looks like nice and clean setup! Not sure about the filters, haven’t seen them.

1 Like

Id have to get a pic of them they are called jeterex filters they look like round regular air filters lol

2 Likes

Theae girls are zooming right along. Lowered the light down a bit. Set the light right around 400 ppfd from the photone app. Hopefully they stop growing up and start getting a bit girthyyyyy

3 Likes

These girls are just exploding. Using 3 different microbes. Great white, tribus and fishsh!t. Threw a seed that didnt pop into a cup that i didnt think was going to pop turns out they did. Will be moving that to its own cup in a couple days. Ended up starting filling my 7 gal bags already used 10 cu.ft of soil. Going back to get 9 more cu.ft.

4 Likes