Diesel's Strawberry Kush & Pineapple Chunk experiments

Day 89 and 45 of flower: they all recieved a drink today. The strawberry kush in the scrog recieved the base nutrients and then some overdrive to help push it over the line. She is mostly cloudy with more amber than there is clear. So mostly cloudy and amber with a few clear. The rest of the ladies are a good week or 2 if not more behind. The mainline is looking great and a week or so behind her sister.

The scrog

The mainline

12 Likes

They look phenomenal @Dieselgrower that’s going to be pounds.

1 Like

thank you. I would love for it to be pounds, but we’ll see how much quality medicine she grants me :+1::v:

3 Likes

They look great man! Nice job

2 Likes

Thank you my frined :v:

Amazing!!! Your grow inspires me @Dieselgrower! I think we should invent a word like namaste for such awesomeness! The grower in me bows to the grower in you! :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Thank you for those kind words. I just try to produce the best quality I can. :v:

2 Likes

Doing a great job at it my friend :v:

1 Like

Thanks again all :v:

1 Like

Familiar and tasty: wink:

1 Like

Yes very tasty amd potent to boot. I snagged a little branch off 3 days ago and it is dry enough to try and man oh man. She is going to be one stout lady once the rest of the plant is finished :+1::v:

1 Like

Well the strawberry scrog will be taken down after she dries out and gets a dose of flaeless finish which arrived today. Just after I watered. :v:

4 Likes

Day 92 and 52 of flower: my flawless finish and B-52 arrived after I had watered. So the strawberry kush should get 1 more watering then once dried put a little she’ll be taken down. Then I’m going to try to and move the mainline into the 3x3 to free up the 2x2 so I can start the next run. The mainline looks great and still has a very good and green color unlike her sister. The pineapple chunks are coming along great. I’m guessing they are going to push a couple weeks past the breeder’s guesstimate. So they will start recieving overdrive next week or so.

The scrog tent: the pineappple chunks have pistils changing and are covered in trichomes. They have a good couple of weeks or so left to go.

Strawberry kush mainline: she is looking great and hasn’t lost any of her color. I may try to push her into the scrog tent if she’ll fit. Then I can start the new additions to the garden.

15 Likes

Looking great buddy

1 Like

Thank you. I was about what everyone thought of them. Anyone with experience with either if these strains? The breeder said the the pineapples around 8 weeks and strawberry 8 to 9 weeks. I was thinking the mainline has a good couple more and so do the pineapples maybe.

I’ve done the pineapple chunk before and it didn’t even look that good bro looks awesome

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words. How long dis yours go, if you remember.

yea,those gals are doing great @Dieselgrower
very professional looking,uniform, great job man!

2 Likes

Dude nice job for sure WooHoo

1 Like

Thanks everyone. Here are a couple bud shots that are close to normal with all the trichomes

Here is a branch off of the strawberry kush that I took down today. Quite a bit of amber when looking at her haha

6 Likes