Diesel's Strawberry Kush & Pineapple Chunk experiments

Thank you my friend. The smell from thw scrog tent ladies is amazing :v:

2 Likes

You’re really cool, it looks like the most beautiful of the most amazing: wink:

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words my friend :+1:

1 Like

Day 84: ok so question. All of the plants were showing preflowers before flipping to 12/12. I do remember that they began to flower a lot quicker than usual. This strawberry kush in the scrog looks like a good 50 to 60 % of pistils have turned amber and I’ve seen some amber trichomes as well. I beleive she is about 50/50 clear amd cloudy. It has been 40 days since the flip.
@Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster @Donaldj @MattyBear @BIGE @Covertgrower or anyine else that has an idea, thanks in advance. :v:

4 Likes

I would wait for them to get a bit more cloudy. She’s still producing. @Dieselgrower

3 Likes

Yes I know they have a little while left, but what I’m asking if they they were showing good amounts of pre-flowers before I flipped the lightning, would I just count the first day day 1 of flower and not include a 2 week transitional period?

1 Like

I keep track of both, and kind go somewhere in between @Dieselgrower the trichomes will be the one give you the best answer. They’re all just guidelines anyways. Some phenotypes can go longer than the recommended time.

1 Like

So here are both of the strawberry kush’s. They both are around the same age and were all flipped to flower the same time, just moved to seperate rooms. The mainline is visibly behind the other plant by a few days I would guess. Could the one be showing a fast flowering pheno?

Scrog tent strawberry kush

The mainline strawberry kush

7 Likes

You are correct, however, the mainlining process might have added additional time for it to finish. Just something to consider. @Dieselgrower I’ve never mainlined, so I’m only speculating. @Donaldj is the guy for whether mainlining a plant might make it take longer to finish flowering than a non mainlined plant.

1 Like

I’ve mainlined a few plants and haven’t seen it add anytime to the flowering maybe the veg time. We’ll see what everyone says :v:thanks again my friend

3 Likes

Here is the whole tent today (day 85)
Man saw more amber trichomes today whioe looking at the strawberry kush scrog. I wish I could get some good shots at them. It seems fairly early to me. I did the math and if I don’t account for a 2 week transitional period they are on about day 41 of flower. Which would make more sense then day 27 of flower.
The strawberry kush has lost some color to her, but with already seeing amber trichomes I’m not too concerned about it.

11 Likes

Those are very nice dude :wink:

Looking amazing @Dieselgrower

1 Like

Thanks guys :+1::v:
I wish you could smell them

2 Likes

Unbelievable: wink:

1 Like

So looking at the strawberry kush one branch was pretty amber at least visibly quite a bit more amber than the others. So I couldn’t help myself and took it off to dry. Also since there wasn’t much to this one. I’ll sample this one to see where we are at and man I am so excited to try it. It smells incredible and is coated in crystals at least that what it looks like to me anyway. :v:

8 Likes

Beautiful scrogging my friend!! That is Bud City right there on day 85. Man o man that’s purdy.

3 Likes

good look indeed👀

1 Like

Thank you she is surprisingly fsr along for only 40 something days in flower.
@badboyraw thank you

1 Like

Here are the others in there with her. They have a bit longer left to go.

8 Likes