Diesel's Strawberry Kush & Pineapple Chunk experiments

Seems like I remember reading to give clones 24 hrs light until they root but I could be wrong

1 Like

Thanks I’ll look into that apriciate it :v:

1 Like

Day 58: all of the ladies are doing well. I keep taking the biggest fans that are blocking site to light can reach them better. Should hopefully full a decent crop out of the net, fingers crossed at least.

The strawberry kush mainline is looking great amd recieves a little tucking and taking a strategic leaf here and there. I swapped out the 150w hps for 1 of my 300w led’s. I’m thinking of putting 2 of them in there and taking the 450w one and putting it next the the 600w once this last auto is finished.

The net tent

Strawberry Kush mainline

5 Likes

May be experiencing some sort of problem on the smaller pineapple chunk in the back. I thought it may be just from the watering, but her tops are curling and clawing a little. Just the tops though. We’ll see how she looks in the morning. I’ve had my eye on her the whole grow because she hasn’t grown great like normal.

4 Likes

Looking good bro! Waiting to see how the pineapple chunk turns out, I’m sure you’ll love the smoke.

As far as those clones go, @Covertgrower and @Bogleg have messed around recently with throwing rooted clones into flower. There’s a thread, but I don’t remember what it’s called. Bogleg’s is currently hanging I’m pretty sure.

1 Like

I’m not sure if I have an issue or not. The pineapple chunk in the back. Her tops are curling and maybe it’ll correct overnight. I thought it was just from the watering, but we’ll know for sure in the morning when I head in there. I haven’t liked her much since she sprouted ahe was always different

1 Like

Clone to flower is the thread, I’ll tag you in @Dieselgrower it was actually @dbrn32 idea to do the experiment in the first place.

2 Likes

Apriciate it y’all :v:

1 Like

Those have beautiful sativa looking fan leaves!

1 Like

Day 60: well here they are. I’m going to get to the bottom of the pineapple chunk in the back tomorrow. The others are looking great and healthy.

Strawberry Kush mainline she is looking good and I may end up giving her some more training to even her out and thin her out underneath.

2 Likes

Here is the support ticket for the pineapple chunk. Could it possibly be too much wind? I set the fan on 30 minutee intervals to solve of that is the problem. I’m not sure what it could be. She’s lush and green appears healthy, but some of her tops are drooping and I can’t put a finger on it. I’m in the process of giving her a litght flush to see what she does.
@Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 @MattyBear or anyone else that has an idea

Strain; pineapple chunk feminized

Promix in 5 gallon cloth pots using Adcance Nutrients ph perfect trio

System type? Soilless

Indoor or Outdoor: indoor 3x3 tent

Light system, 600w & 300w meixhi led
Temps; Day 78-82, Night 65 to 69
Humidity; Day 45 to 50 %, Night 40 to 50 %
Ventilation system; Yes, 6 inch exhaust, 1 small clip-on fan, and a 16" fan for better circulation

No AC, but have a large humidifier

Co2; no

3 Likes

Could be a possible nitrogen toxicity. I had one on my last grow and that was the symptoms. It came from too much cal mag

1 Like

I thought maybe nitrogen. I’ll flush her some more tomorrow and see how she does over the next few days.

1 Like

Looks great buddy

1 Like

Day 62: just a quick update. The pineapple chunk in the back that is having the issue may be coming out of it slowly. I flushed her with 2 gallons yesterday and today as well. The others recieved a watering with the lower dose for the week. The others are looking well and healthy. The mainline is looking great and the other strawberry kush is getting frosty already and they smell delicous already. The pineapple chunk experiencing the issue, looks like maybe soke of the tops are returning to normal. She didn’t look as droopy as yesterday. I may keep flushing her until she snaps out of it then hit her with a light feeding for the first time to see how she handles it.

The mainline strawberry kush recieved a little training to help even her out and she has popped right back up

6 Likes

@Dieselgrower I’m all out of likes, but I love this. Awesome grow.

1 Like

Thank you. It has been a little last minute at times :v:

So today I put the viparspectra 450w led in with the 600w meizhi. I think the plants have responded well to it. The last auto will spend the next few days in the dark.

Strawberry Kush mainline

9 Likes

looking great @Dieselgrower plenty of buds for sure!!!

1 Like

Thank you, there are a few in there. I wish I could of moved and tied a few down now in retro, but I’m pleased. It looks great. The added light should really help those buds out.

1 Like