Diesel's Strawberry Kush & Pineapple Chunk experiments

Cool. I wasn’t too worried about it.

1 Like

So here are the ladies on day 30. They all look great and even the weird pineapple chunk looks like it might be coming around finally. The mainline is coming alomg slowly but surely. I think she may have stopped throwing abnormal node spaces now and should get some training today and maybe a little cutting done. The great pineapple chunk had all her mains topped a couple days or so ago. She took it well and looks great she really filled that pot out to the max. It’s a little hard to water her haha. The other strawberry kush is going great as well. She has really loved the topping and all the lst I have thrown at her and kept right on trucking. They all will get a light drink of water today to hold them over till this weekend or monday.

All the ladies

Pineapple Chunk, I’ve been thinking about a light defoil on this one to gwt some light doen to those lowers I want brought up more. Can’t decide haha

Strawberry Kush, this girl is a trooper. She took the top and all of the trimming and trainingand never flinched a bit. I can’t decide if I am going to top now all her mains or wait till 1 more node then top all mains. Decisions decisions

Pineapple Chunk, the weird one. She is doin fine. She still has this weird issue where at every new growth point the bigger fans don’t want to spread, they just stay straight up with help they will, but I have helped every couple days or so. It’s growing healthy looks healthy, but just maybe a weird genetic thing. I’ll try to get a good picture of what I’m talking about

Strawberry Kush, mainline. She coming along nicely. Should get some water today and more training hopefully.

1 Like

Starwberry Kush mainline. Took off most of the big fans and she’s ready to go. Will be watered tomorrow. Unforseen events prevented me from watering today haha

2 Likes

How long do you veg your plants or to what height?

1 Like

This round I’m shooting for 8 weeks of veg and then flip to flower. I train and usually top all my plants once they’re at a height that I like to become bushy and then throw some lst and supercropping if needed.

Day 31: today they recieved a good drink. I shouldn’t have, but for s&g’s I tested the tds of the solution of the water and nutrients before feeding for these ladies. It came out at 1120, I have never done this with the an line so far and I’m about 7 or so grows with it, ph either. So if something goes awry then I know just to not twst it and trust in my sesnse :wink:. Anyway so the training is going well and cutting should stop by monday or tuesday at the latest. Then they should have just lst for 2 weeks or so before the flip.
Here they are all tucked away and ready for the photo shoot

Pineapple Chunk, topping went well and she just keeps goin. I cleaned her put and up a little to help expose those gaining secondaries.

Strawberry Kush, I topped one of her upper mains and think I’ll let them grow out 1 more node or finish getting taller so I can top them now. I cleaned her up a little and may do a little more or I might wait, just depends on how I feel about it.

Pineapple Chunk, she is growing slow. She isn’t getting as thick stems as her sister and I kniw they can differ quite a bit but it’s not even close. She is just a slow developer I guess and that’s ok. She’ll be as nice as the rest if them in my eyes. I topped her a day or so ago, trained her a little and cleaned up the weaker stuff.

Strawberry Kush, mainline. She is looking good now and starting to take shape and should get a good little bit of verticle growth before the flip.

1 Like

Day 33: they all are looking good and healthy.

Strawberry Kush

Pineapple chunk

Strawberry Kush mainline

Pineapple Chunk

3 Likes

Diesel I was wondering what type of soil you are using I have failed dwc twice once my AirStone clogged up and my roots brought it and the second time I bumped my timer and re-vegged plants in the second week of flower. I’m thinking about just using soil because once the temperature starts warming up around here I may have Root rot Problems again because my res temperatures will get too high . By the way your plants look awesome

1 Like

Thank you. I’m currently running promix hp. Have you tried to freeze bottles of water to help keep the temp of your res lower?

Thanks !I havent tried it yet maybe i will but i see lots of good grows in dirt so I was thinking about giving it a try once it warms up. I also want to experiment with the LST

1 Like

How many weeks is the strawberry kush i have one three weeks I didn’t trim, or train anything just letting it grow

Hydro can be overwhelming and can be difficult the first run or two. Lst is a great technique

1 Like

They are all around day 33 I think.

They look great ! Gives me hope mine that i lost were the cheese strain they Put off lots of aroma had my hopes up im doing a sk and one cheese right now

1 Like

Thank you. Good luck with them brother

Day 35: the ladies are all looking great and should be about 3 weeks away from the flip. One is already showing preflower so I know she is ready.
All the ladies tucked away

Pineapple Chunk, she is coming along great and she is the one showing pre-flower. She recieved a good little training today.

Strawberry Kush, she is looking good and I can’t wait to see her in flower.

Pineapple Chunk, she’s still hanging around.

Strawberry Kush, mainline. Now we’re cooking with grease. Shes looking good and I can’t wait to flower her.

3 Likes

Day 37: they are looking good and I’m digging their structure. One pineapple chunck has a few preflowers on her amd I think maybe 1 or 2 others do as well. Now they all should have no cuts to them so they csn have uninterrupted growth for a couple weeks or so. They are under 18/6.

Strawberry Kush, she is looking good and

Pineapple Chunk, she is the one throwing preflowers all over her.

Strawberry Kush mainline

Pineapple Chunk

3 Likes

I just wanted to know what the mainlining does ?

1 Like

It helps create a better distribution of energy for the colas. In a nutshell @Mush4kush

Day 40: man these ladies are exploding with growth. All of them are throwing pre-flowers. I may have to get my other tent back up just so I can flip these ladies into flower soon.

Strawberry Kush, she is busting out of the pot.

Pineapple Chunk

Strawberry Kush mainline

Pineapple Chunk

5 Likes