Diesel's Strawberry Kush & Pineapple Chunk experiments

Looking good brother.

1 Like

Day 23; they are loving the training. The mainline is still on just will take a little bit longer because of the node I picked.

All of them trained and ready for more

Strawberry Kush

Strawberry Kush mainline

Pineapple Chunk, the better looking lady

Pineapple Chunk

Strawberry Kush clone attempt. The rulling is still out on it

3 Likes

Day 24: they are loving the training and will get more either today or in a few days. Should I top all the tops once or just keep cleaning up the lower stuff? I’m planning to top some and just clean others up to see if there is a difference and to just have more reasons to train plants, because that’s what I love to do, plant torture.

All this morning before any training if any

Strawberry Kush, the best looking lady imo

Strawberry Kush mainline

Pineapple Chunk, this is one of the better looking ladies

Pineapple Chunk, I don’t know what she is doin

5 Likes

Here is the pineapple chunk after a little more training

Strawberry Kush

3 Likes

I think the clone attempt may have rooted. I gently tugged at it and it stayed in place, so who knows haha

Didn’t snag any pictures today, but did some training on then. The mainline should take shape tomorrow and most likely more training on the others.

Day 26: the ladies all recieved some training and the mainline is not pretty, but it has begun. I think maybe the “clone” attempt rooted, but I’m not sure.

All the ladies this mornin before the sesh

Strawberry Kush, before and after

Pineapple Chunk

Pineapple Chunk

Starwberry Kush mainline. It’s not pretty, but it is there. I felt kinda bad because look at what I took off to make it happen.

Strawberry Kush clone attempt. I’m not sure if it’s workin or not. I mean the leaves arent dying the tips are a little off color but they have been touching the medium. The inner part of the leaves are just as green as ever. I tugged slightly on it a day or so again and it wouldn’t budge seemed like it was stuck to something. Maybe roots? Who knows…

2 Likes

The girls are looking great. In my cloning experience it takes 2 to 4 weeks before roots show up. I also cut two thirds of the finger leaves tips so that if there is new growth I can tell. Here’s a link to my clone journal

1 Like

Apriciate it. This clone attempt, if you could even call it that, was just a joke really. I didn’t think it would last as long as it has. We’ll see how it goes, if it lives she’ll just be a bonus haha

Always good to have bonus bud.

1 Like

Update just 9 hours later and I would say these two strains love to be trained. I plan to water again tomorrow and then maybe a little training as well. They seem to respond well to it.

Strawberry Kush

Pineapple Chunk, the weird one

Pineapple Chunk, the better looking one

Strawberry Kush mainline

3 Likes

So I guess I was lucky enough to find the one that is going to throw weird nodal spacing out. So this mainline should be interesting. @TxGrowman here is my newest attempt

1 Like

Anyone ever experience a weird leaf Starwberry kush? Here’s what I have. Getting a support ticket ready
@Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @Hogmaster @Willd or anyone else that could help, thanks.

So I’m not too concerned with it and it’s late so I’m going to bed and we’ll see how it is in the mornin. The leaves look a little off to me, but it may be just from the training as well. Anyone experience anything like this.
Strain; feminized Strawberry Kush

Age from Sprout: 4 weeks from sprout

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots: 5 gallon cloth pot in promix hp

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so? Water every few days or when it starts to feel dry

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir: no runnoff tsken yet as I’m not sure if it is a major issue.

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS: I have been using advanced nutrients ph perfect line and haven’t touched my meter since. This is the first real issue I’ve ran into.

Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor

Light system; 600w meizhi & 450w viparspectra led’s about 25" above the plants

Temps; Day 75 to 82 Night 58 to 63, just depends on the temperature outside the house. Wether it’s going to be cooler or warner

Humidity; Day 40 to 45 Night 45 to 55

Ventilation system; Yes, 6in fan and filter combo

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: humidifier

Co2; no

1 Like

Looks healthy buddy it looks like a deformity I have had similar issues and was fine :wink:

4 Likes

Ive never grown the strawberry kusk bro

1 Like

Apriciate it brother. I was thinking along the same lines just wanted another opinion. @Countryboyjvd1971 apriciate it anyway brother

2 Likes

Anytime buddy

1 Like

Fir sure bro I agree they look ok and ive had mine start with twisted leaves and whatever they grew out healthy

1 Like

Shishkaberry? @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

Yes sir Shishabeery definitely started all twisted this grow
Ill have to get current pics but they look good now
Yeah believe my ph got a little out if wack before I transplanted mine tho @Hogmaster

1 Like