Diesel's Strawberry Kush & Pineapple Chunk experiments

Here are both the mainline(SMML) and scrog(SK) plants. They are curing now and smell and look good. I’m burping them twice a day for a week, then once a day for a week, then I place a humidity in there after the second week of burping. I’ll then pull them randomly throughout the week and inspect them. Possibly test them :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Looks like solid haul to me! Nice work bro!

2 Likes

Here are some trichome pictures from this morning. They are 66 days into flower amd 106 from sprout. The res emptied this morning, 3 days. This is a lot easier just filling the res and mixing up the nutrients. This time they’ll recieve MGB 18ml, B-52 6ml, OD 18ml, Sen 9ml, RS 6ml, all mixed into 3 gallons.

6 Likes

Nice, like the frost!

1 Like

Yes, they are fairly coated in the stuff. Looking over them they have some amber showing up, but it was mostly on leaf trichomes. The ones on the calyx’s and buds were cloudy and clear a good mix of both.

1 Like

Nice haul buddy
How you liking that trim bin :wink: woohoo

2 Likes

It’s nice. Collects a good amount if it’s dry :+1:

1 Like

10-4 they are great :+1: i use my all the time and love it

Great to use to spread out of burping as well :v:

Day 109 and 69 days of flower: They are coming along great. The start of next week they’ll recieve the flawless finish and 1 of the plants will get 3 holes drilled through her stem. I read somewhere they were layering ice on top of the soil/medium. Some say it helps the plant push out resin and or trichomes and others say it just brings out colors is some strians. Has anyome else tried or read anymore into it? Anyway these colas are looking great some of the best I’ve grown so far. They feel dense and smell amazing.

10 Likes

My friend, I’m excited, you’re beautiful

1 Like

Never tried that, but kinda makes sense. Dropping root temps should stimulate a push to try and catch pollen.

1 Like

I wasn’t sure just wondered what or if anyone else had heard about it. I thought maybe do it for the last week. The ice could aid in the flush

2 Likes

@Dieselgrower I’ve never tried the ice, but I think it’s a good idea. Depending in the wild where cannabis would be living, the ground could start to get chilly towards fall, which would make for it to hurry and finish.
Wonder if the same theory would work for hydroponics?

2 Likes

Today they recieved a fresh res of flawless finish and 1 of the plants recieved 2 holes in her stem. The picture is hard to see, but there are 2 of them :+1::v:

8 Likes

getting ready to drop anther i see,outstanding!

2 Likes

In the next week or so yes :+1::v:
Here is the stem from the mainline

5 Likes

Hey how long do you leave the flawless finish in there? Do you flush it with plain water afterwards or just go right to harvest? @Dieselgrower your plant looks awesome I too have a pineapple chunk nearing harvest in in hydro just curious on the FF.

2 Likes

This is really the firat time using it. I have a buddy that will use it for a week then flush for 2 weeks with just water.

2 Likes

OK cool I just put my blueberry og res change with it and I see people say 6 hours and some say a week that makes sense thanks!

2 Likes