Diesel's Strawberry Kush & Pineapple Chunk experiments

Well the total is around 60g of bud and 30g of trim. I think it’s cool to see the uniformity of the structure when under the net. I can’t wait until the pineapple chunks are finished. The buds on them appear to be larger in size.

7 Likes

Congratulations on a beautiful harvest @Dieselgrower!! :+1:t3:

1 Like

Well I pulled the plug on ths mainline today as well. She went 102 days from sprout and around 62 days in flower. The buds feel dense and fairly resinious. She’ll be hung up to dry next

5 Likes

Drying now

11 Likes

Awesome! I would imagine pineapple chunk will give you solid yield and be good smoke, was for me. It was my favorite of the Barney’s stuff by quite a bit.

Looking like some nice flowers you got there @Dieselgrower
Everyone talks about Barney’s seeds, but I have yet to find a good source for them. @dbrn32

1 Like

I gotta guy lol. Pineapple chunk was good! Tangerine dream was decent smoke, nothing special on yield and flowered forever. The other one was a purple strain, don’t remember exactly but it wasn’t anything worth remembering lol.

2 Likes

It looks to be a solid yeilder my friend. Visibly more than the strawberry kush.

2 Likes

Not surprised. Try to leave some for a complete cure, you should dig it.

1 Like

I’ve ran a few from them usally pretty good

2 Likes

If I remember, you weren’t impressed with her early? I got a little behind so I could be wrong, glad it seemed to work out either way.

2 Likes

There has been 1 plant out of the 4 I’ve grown that I didn’t care for much.

2 Likes

Trolling around this morning I found this

Looks to be released end of this month available in 3000k or 4000k. Would be almost a direct plug and play replacement for the eb strip light I built. Comes in at roughly $60 less than a 288 board assembled. They have it listed as 2x2 flowering or 3x3 veg footprint. Which is about the performance I was hoping for out of my build. @MattyBear @Drinkslinger

5 Likes

I like it. I’m going to try this when I have the funds for my veg/ autoflower space.

1 Like

Figured it would fit pretty ideal into what we had been discussing.

1 Like

Thanks for the my frined. I’ll have to refresh the site and check it out.

1 Like

No probs amigo!

1 Like

I considered that board, but it was sold out, and I’m impatient. TBH the board I’m building is around $125, not including the items I had laying around. For $25 more one gets a pre assembled board with a dimmer. A pretty good deal.

I’m also expecting the price to go up on the HLG.

1 Like

Day 103 and 63 in flower: they are coming along great. The colas are quite a bit larger than the strawberry kush

8 Likes

Looking good brother!

1 Like