Diesel's Strawberry Kush & Pineapple Chunk experiments

Oh my gosh. Those are so full of trichomes. It looks like somebody sprinkle sugar over your grow. Haha well done!

1 Like

Thank you. This one looks like it has more than most of the plants I’ve grown before.

That’s awesome! Congratulations.

1 Like

Looks great buddy

1 Like

Thank y’all for the kind words. Still no parts for the watering system, they should of been here yesterday and the checking device has arrived and will work better than ehat I was using I think. Here are some of the ines from just playing around for a few minutes.

This is probably the most amber I’ve let a plant get. I’ll normally chop her at first few signs of amber trichomes, but I’m attempting to let her keep going until she gets one dose of FF. I can’t wait to try her for the first time

6 Likes

You have it really wonderful I can not help it will be exclusive smoke: wink:

1 Like

Day 97 and 57 of flower: all are now sufficiently watered. All recieved it until it began to run out. The pineapple chunks recieved Micro(M), Grow(G), Bloom(B) 8ml, B-52 4ml, Overdrive(OD) 4ml, Sensizym(Sen) 4ml, and Rhino Skin(RS) 2ml all were per gallon. I fill gallon jugs and then mix each one individually. The Mainline plant recieved 6ml of MGB, 4ml of OD, 3ml of B-52, 3ml of Sen, and 3ml of RS. The Strawberry kush scrog recieved 3ml of MGB, 3ml of OD, and 6ml of Flawless Finish(FF). I cleaned up the mainline this morning after hwr watering. She is looking great and I can’t wait to try her out.
The scrog tent is coming along great. I cleaned up them after their watering as well today. The pineapple chunks are very resinious and sticky. The buds feel more dense then my past harvest so maybe I’m getting the hang of it. Here are somd shots of them so far.

The scrog

Strawberry Kush colas

Pineapple chunk colals

A couple of cool leaves I found while working

The strawberry kush mainline
Before

After

14 Likes

awesome @Dieselgrower

1 Like

Thank you. They smell incredible

2 Likes

i can imagine !!!

1 Like

Alright alright alright. Day 98 and 58: the scrog strawberry kush is all hanging up and drying. I moved the mainline into the scrog tent to make room for the next run in the 2x2.
Man she filled the house with her amaxing aroma while I was cutting her down. She is so resinious and sticky. The mainline is beginning to show amber trichomes so not much longer for her either.

9 Likes

I feel home to the Czech Republic: joy :: joy::beautiful smell

2 Likes

Day 98 and 58 of flower: the remaining 3 ladies recieved around a gallon each. The mainline recieved 6ml MGB, B-52 3ml, OD 3ml, Sen 3ml, RS 3ml all were per gallon. The pineapple chunks recieved 8ml of MGB, B-52 4ml, OD 4ml, Sen 4ml, RS 2ml all were per gallon.

9 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster and anyone else. The random here and there seed I find is basically a regular seed, correct? I’m not too worried about it. They’ll go into the collection with my seeds that I’ve collected throught my grows into their own seperste contsiner of course. From this fast flowering pheno

1 Like

Yes the seeds would be the same as the plant they came from @Dieselgrower
If you know what they are mark them as such :wink:
I love bonus beans

2 Likes

So they will be fems?

2 Likes

Yes sir you good to go as long as its that random seed and not a pollinated plant the seeds will be same as host plant

3 Likes

Thank you my friend :+1::v:

2 Likes

I think the plants are going to like the new system.

Man the strawberry kush is going into jars to be burped. She has an amazing fruity aroma to her and she is pleasure to smoke already :+1::v:

I need to trim a few more branches a little more, but we already have a jar of 14g of small bud. 23g of nice top bud in the pile. A mound of trim and we still have 7 branches to go.

9 Likes