Diesel's small tent run

You funny Man…Drone deliveries must be!! @BIGE

4 Likes

I ordered a 320 XL from GL on 5/11 , it will be here Friday . HLG was out of stock . That deal works for me . lol @Screwauger No Drones at GL

4 Likes

So I’m going with two 1 gallon and two 3 gallon pots for this run. I’m looking at putting a blurberry in a 1 and 3 gallon, a gsc in either the 3 or 1 and then either a California dream or grape muerte for the other. I got all the pots washed and will begin to fill the pots with promix and then begin to soak the seeds for around 48 hours then plant them.

4 Likes

I’m more than happy to.

Which actually just reminded me of potential for another difference. Hlg is suppose to be releasing a new board this week. To my knowledge they have been listing as version 2 qb 288. I guess it will be same voltage and current configuration as original with newer diode. Expectations are in the neighborhood of a 4-10% increase in lumens per watt.

We can speculate a lot of things. That getting original configuration in a 288 will allow to upgrade to this board later. Or they may be releasing a 304 board with new diodes too. The other thing that may be more pressing for @Dieselgrower is will the price on current kits drop with the new boards released, or will the new kits be more expensive. And are we willing to pay a little more for a little more performance or not.

I don’t really have those answers yet. But I will certainly be keeping an eye out, and will keep you posted.

5 Likes

@Dieselgrower was pointed out by @Aolelon version 2 qb 288’s in stock and shipping today. I didn’t see xw kit available, perhaps they’re out of heatsinks. But looks as if they’re introducing them at standard price of $75 per board and version 1 boards remain on sale for $65 per board.

If we can find version 2 kit when you’re ready to purchase, probably worth the extra $20 if you can swing it.

4 Likes

Well today I placed the seeds to soak for 24 or 48 hours, I haven’t made up my mind yet. I have 2 blueberry, 1 gsc, and 1 California Dream all autoflowers. The blueberry will be in a 1 and 3 gallon, the gsc will be in a 3 gallon and the california dream will go in the 1 gallon.

5 Likes

Well they are all planted and I am waiting for them to pop up. I’ll get some pictures in a few days or once they begin to break. I now remembered that I fprgot to mark them, but hopefully my memory will hold out until I can get them labeled :+1:

3 Likes

Drum roll please…

So today peaking in on them and I see 3 sprouts so far. 1 GSC and 2 Blueberry and just waiting on the california dream to show up.

5 Likes

A quick update for now and I’ll come back later and update more in-depth.

6 Likes

Here are the autos on day 13. The CD is the only one that looks like it may be lost. She has just looked sickly the whole time. The blueberry in the 1 gallon is doing the best followed by the gsc and blueberry in the 3 gallons.

7 Likes

I think the CD will pull through. There’s lots of nice, bright green fresh growth. I always root for the underdog lol

3 Likes

Oh so do I, but I’m not sure of this one. She is green but looks real rough :joy:

3 Likes

Ah, I forget she’s an auto though.

2 Likes

Day 15: they all seem to be doing well and will gwt a little stronger dose next feeding. Even the CD is seeming like she might pull through.

The blueberries (BB) 1 and 3 gallon

The Girl Scout Cookie (GSC)

The California Dream (CD)

7 Likes

They all look great!

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m thinking about topping the blueberry or possably even trying a little mainline. :+1:

2 Likes

Oh, mainlining sounds fun.

2 Likes

It is. One of my favorites

2 Likes

Stocky little tykes! Something your doing is making them very happy!!!

1 Like